Kakucs Ring

Tracks Kakucs Ring 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey, no news on this little track? was there an update planned? it's really nice for testing handling

Thankyou for you inquiry, I had little time to spend on the track recently, but I hope to bring an updated version out soon.

56457773_272488896777608_374305394824052736_n.png

I have tried to make the trackside tyres a bit more bearable, by making their collision box smaller. As far as I know, one can only have brick shaped collision boxes, so I made a new tyre model and reduced the colbox size. The tyres are oriented so the boxes are tangent to the ideal line, this way you can go a little closer to them, but its still risky.
tyrecolmodel.JPG

Very nice, I'm big fan of new tracks, specially if are well made like this one by relatively new (?) modders that get to know their local tracks. The texture work is really good . So this it not your usual shitty looking Facebook track, for handling testing and small hotlap competitions is great, this track really deserves to get known better.

Of course more experienced track modder could always find stuff to be improved.

I'm back with a short progress report:
A playable test version has been released for testers with plenty of new models, however as the real Kakucsring is currently undergoing some major environment changes (a new building and garages in the pit area are under construction) I have made the decision to wait until those are finished so I can implement them into the final version.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_boxster_s_pdk_kakucsring_25-9-119-15-36-29.jpg

I'm back with a short progress report:
A playable test version has been released for testers with plenty of new models, however as the real Kakucsring is currently undergoing some major environment changes (a new building and garages in the pit area are under construction) I have made the decision to wait until those are finished so I can implement them into the final version.
View attachment 327278
Could I become a tester?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%