Tracks Kakucs Ring 0.95

Prazelee

10RPM
Aug 31, 2016
Reactions: Leonardo Ratafiá

Prazelee

10RPM
Aug 31, 2016
I have tried to make the trackside tyres a bit more bearable, by making their collision box smaller. As far as I know, one can only have brick shaped collision boxes, so I made a new tyre model and reduced the colbox size. The tyres are oriented so the boxes are tangent to the ideal line, this way you can go a little closer to them, but its still risky.
tyrecolmodel.JPG

Reactions: Mascot

Leonardo Ratafiá

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
Very nice, I'm big fan of new tracks, specially if are well made like this one by relatively new (?) modders that get to know their local tracks. The texture work is really good . So this it not your usual shitty looking Facebook track, for handling testing and small hotlap competitions is great, this track really deserves to get known better.

Of course more experienced track modder could always find stuff to be improved.

millen

250RPM
Premium
Dec 22, 2010
Nice one, looking quite good.
What are you using to model your trackside objects?

Prazelee

10RPM
Aug 31, 2016
I'm back with a short progress report:
A playable test version has been released for testers with plenty of new models, however as the real Kakucsring is currently undergoing some major environment changes (a new building and garages in the pit area are under construction) I have made the decision to wait until those are finished so I can implement them into the final version.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_boxster_s_pdk_kakucsring_25-9-119-15-36-29.jpg

Leonardo Ratafiá

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
I'm back with a short progress report:
A playable test version has been released for testers with plenty of new models, however as the real Kakucsring is currently undergoing some major environment changes (a new building and garages in the pit area are under construction) I have made the decision to wait until those are finished so I can implement them into the final version.
View attachment 327278
Could I become a tester?

Reactions: Prazelee