Resource icon

Skins K-PAX Racing Blancpain GT World Challenge America 2019 Bentley Continental GT3 GEN 2 for S397 GEN 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonatDrifter submitted a new resource:

K-PAX Racing Blancpain GT World Challenge America Bentley Continental GT3 GEN 2 for S397 GEN 1 - K-PAX Racing livery pack for S397 Bentley Continental GT3

Drivers of the K-PAX Racing team are quite fameous and might appear in other cars' skins. If K-PAX skins do not work, please change the driver name in the .rcd file and folder name.

This is a K-PAX Racing Blancpain GT World Challenge America livery pack. It contains two liveries, #3 and #9. Real-life liveries are for the newest (GEN 2) Bentley Continental GT3 which we currently don't have in-game.

Read more about this resource...

I cannot for the life of me get this to work, it's not even showing up in the showroom. Most skins now I have to change the .veh line in the .rcd and it works. However with these two skins it works for the #3, not for the #9 though. It's really puzzling and I don't know what to do. Help would be appreciated.

So, if you changed to the correct veh and it's still not working, try changing driver of the #9, maybe it conflicts (same as) with another skin's driver name.

That's not the issue. They're the only two named Bentley skins I have and if the driver name was doubled surely it would just replace it with a random stock driver name? I have got the skin showing, just with details "test" for driver name, team name and description. Perhaps creating two versions of these cars, one where the driver name is "K-PAX Bentley 2019 #3" or something would help, I'm not sure.

There is a problem with ai names atm: if you have 2 cars with exactly the same driver name (any cars, not just 2 Bentley!), only one will show up. The game will not give a random name to the second one, it will simply not show up...

So, have you tried changing a name of #9? Alvaro Parente (#9 driver) is quite fameous and he races a lot of other cars, not just Bentleys. Try changing his name to for example your name, assuming you are not a GT3 driver.

I tried a wide variety of real and nonsense names, not to mention I made a full list of all GT3 drivers for every skin I have. Parente never came up in this list and the only name i could get to work was "testagain" and I only got this to work by making a virtual driver of a stock skin and replacing all the .dds files with those of the #9 livery.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%