Skins Just4Fun Skin Based on HRT 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Benutzername submitted a new resource:

Just4Fun skin - Based on HRT by Benutzername (version 1.0) - Just4Fun

Hi everyone!
There was an small bug in the new system, so the old thread+file is deleted, here is the "reupload" thread ;)
(The 3rd thread...:redface:)
Again, it was a skin for me, i was bored and i made it with GIMP and paint.net, so maybe there are some smaller issues, but for me these smaller things are not really good to fix.
44716221.jpg
84660785.jpg
50308401.jpg
Have fun and please give a bit feedback ;)
*I think there will come a full team*

Read more about this resource...

Thanks to a lot of information I found here I finally made my first F1 2012 custom skin.
This community is great. I wanted to make a City Chevrolet F1 Tribute car. Here is my first version. Having crazy fun and learning Photoshop as I go.
vbghmwg.jpg

Thanks to a lot of information I found here I finally made my first F1 2012 custom skin.
This community is great. I wanted to make a City Chevrolet F1 Tribute car. Here is my first version. Having crazy fun and learning Photoshop as I go.
vbghmwg.jpg
Wish i had photoshop... But its sooooo expensive and im not a fan of illegal actions

Wish i had photoshop... But its sooooo expensive and im not a fan of illegal actions

Photoshop is a little pricey dude. : ( I think I am finished with the HRT City Chevrolet F1 Tribute Car for now. I didn't put all of the rivets and lines on it, but I'll probably get to that later. I'm probably gonna start the Super Flow F1 Tribute Car or the Mellow Yellow F1 Tribute Car. Still having crazy fun making F1 2012 Fantasy skins.

8zeW5NQ.jpg
DyRbPwh.jpg
cc2mWi4.jpg
jHwPbbm.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%