Just ordered rFactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou :D had a look and they look rather good tbh ;) lol
Ok thanx patrick :) it should be coming 2moro morning so hopefully will see some of you tomorrow :D do we have our own servers like Race 07 ? and to find servers is it similar to Race 07 ?
thanx Guys
Matt Parr

Welcome to the world of rfactor I am sure you will have alot of fun with it :D

Best place to go for Mods and Track would be here. They have more than any other game out there and the quality just seems to get better and better.

rFactor Central - Community Driven Sim Racing Resource for rFactor by ISI | rFactor Car mods, rFactor Tracks, Car Setups, rFactor Screenshots

Also go here for lots of info about the game and wheel settings etc if you cant find the answer at RaceDepartment.

Image Space Incorporated - RaceSimCentral Forums

• Andrew Evans

I'm tempted to buy R factor but im not sure whether i would play it due to Gtr evolution

man - i was in the same quandry but with the evo delays i figured why not...

it's really lovely... personally i think it's more hardcore than race 07... and with all the mods there's always new joy to discover.... taken part in 2 rd events - porsches last week and f1 this evening... immense goodness - and since our rF events are way more intermittent than race 07 you'll totally have time to play both... do iiiiiit!

Yeah if he only has simracing experience from Race07 he is seriously going to be facing reality :D
Race07 is forgiving, and easy, comparing it to any other sim.
Only thing to say is, dont let it put ya down, theres realfeel plugin for good ffb, theres huge amount of tracks and mods, and those can be varied in quality, some are very good, some arent too much.. in time you will find the mods you enjoy the most, learn more, get better car control.. and jump in for the next step of simracing pretty much. So be patient with the game, it WILL reward you greatly in the end.

• Chris Noble

The net code in rFactor is very good and great for running 40+ cars in a field!

The Lienz tracks are excellent and very well done too :)

With all the updates and extra car classes they added after release, rFactor is definately a good quality sim now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.8%