Just got TH8RS

Hi, I just got my TH8RS, so this is maybe a stupid quastion but... How do I setup the TH8RS in game? I mean I either get it to work(sequantial mode) but then the wheel(t500rs) doesnt work.. I just get 2 active controller profiles att the time but i have all 3 on active devices.. , so either its keyboard+th8rs or keyboard+t500rs..

Hope you understand, not good in english writing, weird since im good att english understanding...:p

I just plug mine in then If I need to, go into the profile and you check it's all working in there. The game should pick it up or just make sure you have manual gears then go into controls and you have to assign all the gears.

BTW - How well does the TH8RS work in RRE (in sequential mode)?
I have a Frex sequential but it double shifts a lot so its garbage for this game. I'm not sure if Sector 3 plans on adding gear debouncing or if I need to buy a different sequential shifter.

Ok I just tried the TH8RS in sequential mode and it worked flawlessly but it just doesn't have that satisfying "ka-chunk" sound/feel that the Frex has.

Can anyone from Sector 3 say if they are going to add "gear debouncing" in the future?

Is anyone using a DSD sequential shifter? Does it doubleshift?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%