Just got it all on their Black Friday Sale

It is a bit overwhelming still. Trying to figure out pit stops. Spent a couple hours dialing in force feedback today. One drawback of getting everything at once is there is so much to try, it takes some discipline to stick with something long enough to get somewhat comfortable with it. I really like the WTCC 2019 class. Any recommendations for other classes that you think are a 'cut above' the rest?

I do have one question maybe someone can help me with. I have a Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 wheel and the clubsport V3 pedals, but I plug the pedals into USB instead of the base for the higher resolution. Raceroom insists I have hardware missing, even though once I manually assigned throttle and brake, they function perfectly. Anybody know how to convince Raceroom that my pedals are fine and not missing?

Spent all day trying to get a dedicated server going. Tried every workaround in the book. I tried loopback. I tried the additional IP address to fake out the loopback. Nothing would work. Server would always show up in the list, but when i would try to join, I could select a car, and then a livery, and then it would try for a couple seconds, and put me back at livery select. Same for external users trying to join.

I was loading the dedicated server into a VM on the client machine but it had its own IP on my LAN, and the router had the port forwarding configured right. I scoured those forums at sector 3 for hours, but in the end, no joy. What a shame. Would really like to be able to customize for me and my racing friends. There are many aspects of this game I really like,, but the dedicated server is not one of them.

Hello to all, I've just missed the Black Friday Sale and was wondering if the veteran members might tell me when (if) a R3E holiday sale usually happens.
Thanks
We just had halloween and black friday sale and it was unusual to have 2 sales so close enxt to each other, third one would be a mirace. Check out if they had a holiday sale last year. There's also a chance for steam dlcs sale during steam winter sale starting on dec 19.

Looking at the announcements on the S3 forums, the next sale after Black Friday 2018 was for Easter this year. So unfortunately it looks like you might have to wait a while if you want some serious discounts. :(

Looking at the announcements on the S3 forums, the next sale after Black Friday 2018 was for Easter this year. So unfortunately it looks like you might have to wait a while if you want some serious discounts. :(
I'll definitely keep an eye out for announcements. Honestly, having spent a decent amount of time in past years in the flight sim community, the "regular" discounts I see in the R3E store seem very reasonable and won't keep me from jumping in right away :D

The BMW 235i is an excellent car to learn in. RWD, not too much power, but you can still lose it if you overdo things. The Audi Sport TT is also a good trainer if FWD is more your thing. The Tatuus F4 is a nice introduction to open-wheelers, though I'm not sure how old the physics are on that one.

The FR Junior can be a good car for learning car control, but be warned... despite it's name and small stature, it is not necessarily an easy car to drive!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%