Just got 2 new 29 290 Tri X Oc

Hi guys am looking for some help as the above says i just installed 2 of these cards first time i have had ATI/Amd cards and 2 cards at the same time.
Now i thought i get this installed play this game max settings and get nice fps, but instead i get 23 to 30 fps which cant be righ, now i have not got any ideas on what it could be other games are fine but not this one.

Hi guys am looking for some help as the above says i just installed 2 of these cards first time i have had ATI/Amd cards and 2 cards at the same time.
Now i thought i get this installed play this game max settings and get nice fps, but instead i get 23 to 30 fps which cant be righ, now i have not got any ideas on what it could be other games are fine but not this one.
Short side note, but what happens if you have only 1 card active? Because I seem to have way more FPS with a 280X

Just for the Hell of it, in the AC graphics menu, what are your shadows set to? There's a well known bug with the shadows using Nvidia SLI, if they aren't set to high, then two cards in SLI drop the framerate to 25-30fps, but as soon as you set shadows to high, both cards work perfectly. I'm just curious if the same bug exists for AMD Crossfire or if the Crossfire profile doesn't work at all.

Where is our Titan guy for his opinion?

OT: The game is not done, and optimizations for crossfire/sli and video settings overall are usually done in the last builds before a final release.

Where is our Titan guy for his opinion?

OT: The game is not done, and optimizations for crossfire/sli and video settings overall are usually done in the last builds before a final release.

Pedro? :D

Three video cards never scale as well as two. I am using two GTX 780's in SLI and they work just fine in AC other than the shadow bug. If I use the high setting it works fine, but if I use medium, it cripples my framerates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back