Just bought G27 and... not good feelings

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
When turning right in every game a clatter sound surprise me often (most of the time). Every other thing with it it's great. Upgraded from a DFGT and I'm honestly happy with the pedals. But returning to the main topic and most important question:

I saw on many forums that this rattle when turning right is normal and appears to happen in most g27's. The thing is... should I worry about it? Is it going to break in any moment because this clatter?

Thx for reading and happy new year to all there!

To make it feel more safe, I set my FFB much lower than 100% in the games.

In Profiler I set the overall strength to 107%, but the other settings at 0%, including centering spring.

Then in-game it's set to about 25-35%.

Upvote 0
Yea, the G25/27's have that clacking sound when turning sharply or going over curbs. It has to do with the mechanical stops inside the wheel base. Its normal but its one of the main reasons I sold my G27, just too noisy for me.

Upvote 0
Yea, the G25/27's have that clacking sound when turning sharply or going over curbs. It has to do with the mechanical stops inside the wheel base. Its normal but its one of the main reasons I sold my G27, just too noisy for me.
But it'll break from that? I'm worried that one time instead of a clack I hear a crack.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing