Just a suggestion

Is it possible to make all future rf2 club races just 1 track per week please. I understand people may want variations but there maybe people who don't have the time to try and get to know 3 circuits in a week. Just a thought.

I like to say a word to "defend" @Daiman Patel . :)

It's not always easy to find 1 track that suits or make the race intresting with GT3, touring cars and single seaters.

A track like Croft is great fun with touring cars, but difficult with single seaters and not interesting for a enduro GT3 event.

Car/track combo's, special events or crazy formats ... Suggestions are always welcome... :thumbsup:

It's rF2 ...
thinking-outside-the-box1.jpg

:)

Oh how RF2 has come along. It seems not long ago that we would have so little choice.
In general I agree, a "Track in Focus" was looked at for example. Sometimes it's a new track.
But as Gijs says its tricky to find one thats great in all cars / formats.
Personally I am drawn to races that include a) a car I am preparing to use in a league , b) a track I am preparing for.
EG Friday Ill race at Silverstone as its in the ISI GTR BOP car and we are preparing for the 24 hours of the Nordschleife so its nice cross training.

But sometimes you get get a combo you would never have tried like say Fiat 500 at top gear test track and its awesome.
So maybe club racing is about new things too.

Oh how RF2 has come along. It seems not long ago that we would have so little choice.
In general I agree, a "Track in Focus" was looked at for example. Sometimes it's a new track.
But as Gijs says its tricky to find one thats great in all cars / formats.
Personally I am drawn to races that include a) a car I am preparing to use in a league , b) a track I am preparing for.
EG Friday Ill race at Silverstone as its in the ISI GTR BOP car and we are preparing for the 24 hours of the Nordschleife so its nice cross training.

But sometimes you get get a combo you would never have tried like say Fiat 500 at top gear test track and its awesome.
So maybe club racing is about new things too.
The fiat 500's at the top gear track sounds awesome.... Can we do that soon?

The fiat 500's at the top gear track sounds awesome.... Can we do that soon?
Hopefully. One nice thing with the Fiats is no set up reqd, they are lovely on defaults.
What would make Daimans job easier in my opinion is a kind of schedule.
as an example only
Friday night GTs (which is becoming a regular event thanks to Daiman)
Monday Night fun night exploring and discovering. No serious prep, things like Rally cross, Fiat 500s at Top gear track)
Wed Night Club Favouritescould cycle through Historics one week, and other popular stuff the next (MX5s, Ferrari Challenge) Voted maybe.
In this way drivers can plan ahead and the regular schedule would bring ppl in.
It was suggested months ago but the senior management insisted that it's to be 7 days a week racing, do like every other sim platform and no negotiation would be considered. Then the senior management left it to flounder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back