Just a quick question regarding retail key.

First post, just thought I should say hello before I move onto the question(s).

Now, the point of posting, after seeing an ArsenalRobert video on youtube featuring the simulation I decided to download and try the product, finding it to be a pleasant surprise I noticed on the purchasing options direct from the official site the digital version came to around £25 GBP, seeing it was also available from online retailers such as Amazon.co.uk at around £15 inc VAT & delivery and even as little as £9 from game.co.uk with their loyalty card reward points system I went ahead with ordering from them.

My questions if anyone can shed light on them are as follows, when the retail product arrives would I be able to input its licence key into the demo to unlock it similarly to the digital purchase method or will I need to uninstall the demo and re-install from the disc directly.

Further, if able to 'activate' the demo install with the retail key would there be any negatives to take into consideration? For example, the demo itself seems to be a relatively small file size, will this open me up to downloading larger patches on activation than it would going with the disc installation?

Anyway, thanks for your time in reading, as I say if anyone can shed some light on these questions it would be appreciated.

Not sure about the key thing, maybe SCS can help you with that.

With regards to the demo file size that's the size of the game. About 550mb
Thanks for the quick response, sorry I didn't respond sooner, was afk for most of yesterday/today.

I guess I'll just input the key into the demo when / if the box ever arrives, if worst comes to worst I'll just uninstall and reinstall from disc, with the small file size it should not take too long.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick response, sorry I didn't respond sooner, was afk for most of yesterday/today.

I guess I'll just input the key into the demo when / if the box ever arrives, if worst comes to worst I'll just uninstall and reinstall from disc, with the small file size it should not take too long.

Thanks again.

The game stores some data in My Documents so you can probably backup any saves etc you have before a reinstall.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back