June 20th Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT PIT STOPS, DYANMAIC WEATHER, DAY NIGHT TRANSITION, DAMAGE AND I WANT IT NOW!!!

AND FIX THE AI THIS GAME IS BROKEN THE DEVELOPERS ARE JUST IGNORING US IM GONNA GO PLAY GRID COZ THATS THE BEST SIMULATOR EVER MADE.

TEH GAIM IS NOT OPTIMIZED IT SUX COZ I HAVE 4 TITANS RUNNING WATER COOLED i7 OVERCLOCKED AND I CAN OONLY GET 20FPS GAME IS BROEK.

:devilish::poop::notworthy::p

image.jpg

Charts, science you know

I WANT PIT STOPS, DYANMAIC WEATHER, DAY NIGHT TRANSITION, DAMAGE AND I WANT IT NOW!!!

AND FIX THE AI THIS GAME IS BROKEN THE DEVELOPERS ARE JUST IGNORING US IM GONNA GO PLAY GRID COZ THATS THE BEST SIMULATOR EVER MADE.

TEH GAIM IS NOT OPTIMIZED IT SUX COZ I HAVE 4 TITANS RUNNING WATER COOLED i7 OVERCLOCKED AND I CAN OONLY GET 20FPS GAME IS BROEK.

/Thread

:D

I actually dont even bother to expect anything anymore from 0.10.0 since it already quite out of schedule.
Might even after i finish playing Grid Autosport career mode but the AC v1.0 & its career mode still not out yet :whistling:

Chris, you misspelled the word broke.

True story!
Just keep in mind that Richard Burns Rally is the best simulator out there!! you should try it:)

You cant call the guy out, poking fun at his comment from the past then criticize him when he responds.

All members remember this please !!! :)

If you're referring to who I think you are, I have no problem with him posting, but mentioning that we should play RBR in a thread clearly about AC was just a silly post. He can do better than that, I've seen it.

For that matter I really think Chris's post was directed at ALL of the AC naysayers that get upset when they don't get what they want in an upcoming patch. It looked to me like a mix of numerous posts and users.

Well the guy has a valid point, RBR is how many years old now, and is a full on hard core fully working sim. Yes its looking old now but every thing works as it should.
Nothing has really beaten it yet or probably will for what it has achieved.

but that just my opinion... and hope AC proves me wrong :)
And is ive said many times now with AC its not where its at its were its going that's important. and it is heading in the right direction it will just take time..

but my point still stands.
You cant call the guy out, poking fun at his comment from the past then criticize him when he responds.

And no, my comment was not directed at Pedro at all.
It was just a tongue-in-cheek "typical response" from all the people who constantly demand instant gold standard products. This includes Facebook users, YouTube comments etc. etc.

Not meant to offend anyone haha.
Unless of course you are one of those people who think that Kunos can never do anything right, then in which case, I hope it does cause some offense.

Edit:
I'm all for constructive criticism, I just can't stand mindless moaning demands.

Last edited:
Any how, back on topic.

If they are able to release the SDK tools for cars this Friday then that gets me highly excited because it means that a lot of those cars on the Official AC forums will get to be released.
Some of them look absolutely fantastic. The modding community has done a stellar job!

Can't wait!

what pisses me off is the announcement of release dates and no mention of it being a early release, so basically it was all hype, it is nowhere near complete
What exactly were these release dates that got missed? I remember vague guesstimations of approximate times of the year that they hoped some form of AC could be released in but no exact dates.

And getting pissed off over a product that is in Early Access taking time to get perfected is irrational; and even more so when said product gets updated every two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%