Jorge Lorenzo test red black Helmet,Gloves,suit

RIDE 4 Jorge Lorenzo test red black Helmet,Gloves,suit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
nnutlucasia submitted a new resource:

Jorge Lorenzo test red black Helmet,Gloves,suit - ride4

hello ! everyone , i'm a newbie for making mod but i making a long time but now this i can make this mod for ride 4 for now! finally , i find how to everything to do make this mod for ride 4 now :cry::thumbsup:

mod:
-helmet 2020 red edition
-gloves lorenzo red black
-suit for lorenzo on track 2020

install:
(your location game) .....steamapps\common\RIDE 4\ride4\Content\Paks

View attachment 520341

View attachment 520344

you can donate for making other mod...

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
Trak Racer monitor stand will suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor & 22-33” or 32” to 45” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction solid...
Trak Racer fourth or second top monitor stand for flat and curved monitors and TVs up to 50" Important: Compatible with the large triple monitor stand (TM-B3-37) & TR8 triple monitor stand with spacing between the poles at approx. 705mm / 27.8" This monitor holder suits select Trak Racer...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...