Jordan EJ13

Here's the initial version of the Joran EJ13. Replaces HRT.
Jordan went through a lot of changes in their livery in 2003 so I made 2 versions.

jordanej13.jpg

Version A
jordanej13a.jpg

Version B
jordanej13b.jpg

I'm not yet sure if I'll make further improvements or add other parts like garage, driver, etc. I personally think the HRT chasis does not complement the EJ13 livery very well.

If there's interest, I'll just post other parts when and if they become available.

I would welcome any suggestion to make it look better.

alternate link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iyqj8bjwfi1ezah

Download link:
Jordan EJ13

The V10 logo wasn't really present on the EJ13....it was the Shanghai circuit logo mainly.

Missing some logos on the car, around the nose area too.

Should really change the Bridgestone too Pirelli, or change the tyres too Bridgestone.

The Benson & Hedges logo, uses the wrong font.

I think you'd be better off trying to make your own paintwork idea fit the specific car, rather than trying to apply the original paintjob to a car that is a different shape.

Good effort though.

EJ13 pics HERE

I was trying to copy the Australian version. I think its the only place where the v-10 logo was placed on the side.

Yes, the Shanghai logo was more often used through the season. I was also having second thoughts about the Bridgestone logo. Also had trouble with the font. I went though 3 versions of it until I settled with this one, but still not close enough.

Thanks for the link. Maybe I can get a pic here to help with the font.

Thank you so much! I know it must be difficult, but it would be awesome if you could add garage, team, logo, name, etc.

And imo, it would be nice too if it replaces Force India instead of HTR, as the team is the legally successor of Jordan and has a better car design than HTR. Also Marussia would be a good replacer, as its car has a more classic nose.

And if you wanna works with Jordan again in the future, I think Jordan 199 would be a nice skin, as it has the classic hornets and it has the best results in Jordan's history. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back