Jordan EJ13 Australian GP v2.0

Here is a more track specific release of the Jordan EJ13 I released earlier. It's the Australian GP version as pictured below...
ej13melbourne.jpg

This version includes garage, driver, pit crew, and race crew. HRT driver's default helmet and gloves were slightly modified to match. This version also has improved color and "Benson + Hedges" fonts. Still replaces the HRT

ej13car.jpg

ej13driver.jpg

ej13rcrew.jpg

ej13pcrew.jpg

Thanks and enjoy.

alternate link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?84n71gazh4v7u6i

download link:

Jordan EJ13 Australian GP v2.0

Yeah, that's it. Hope that could be added in the future. But i'm glad that the main thing is done, thank you I can drive a Jordan now! :)

Its pretty easy: In F1 2012 there is frontend. In it, there is a file named b_nonpersistent or something. Open it, search a bit for lg_hrt (or something) export it and replace the HRT logo with the Jordan. Save it as dds. Then import it.

There is a bg_hrt, too. Thats the background of the menupicture. Make the same, i prfer to make it cler, so i just import a em,pty dds. file.

Its pretty easy: In F1 2012 there is frontend. In it, there is a file named b_nonpersistent or something. Open it, search a bit for lg_hrt (or something) export it and replace the HRT logo with the Jordan. Save it as dds. Then import it.

There is a bg_hrt, too. Thats the background of the menupicture. Make the same, i prfer to make it cler, so i just import a em,pty dds. file.
How can I open the file? It's in PSSG format. I'm new in F1 modding, so I guess I'll need a program to open and edit the files? That's it?

Thank you! I'm trying Ryder PSSG Editor and it's seems pretty easy. The only problem is to find Jordan's logo in DDS format and with the correct size.. but I'm gonna search for it.

No, you can download programs like paint.net or Gimp(with dds plugin) for free...

Then you can export it, with paint.net you can open it and save it as a dds file.

Otherwise it would be veeery hard :D

Hey, ive got a bit of a problem.
I install everything and it works well but I cant use my KERS anyone on that specific car.

It just had a white X on the kers bar, do you think you could fix it?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%