Cars Jordan 191 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZEN-KO submitted a new resource:

Jordan 191 - Formula 1 1991

The car is not made by me. But I did fix it to work with the latest AC version.
Happy driving! :)

From original autor post:
"This car took over 2 months to build from scratch, I am not a modding team so I had to do everything myself therefore the car isnt finished yet.

There are things still to be done and I will update in the next few weeks. Using Blender, things like driver position and animations are difficult to get working so they are not present as yet.

I used the sound from the...

Read more about this resource...

I'm pretty sure the original author banned any use of his content when he left the modding scene. He was pretty angry at the scene in general (specifics unknown) and removed all his content because of that.

Not really the most respectful move.

But then I'm a little biased because I know it won't be too long before we get a proper 1991 F1 car rather than a 'fixed' mod from two years ago.

Well I didn't know about that. I just edited the aero.ini file so the car now loads in the new releases of the game.
If it is against the policy of this web site, the administrator can freely delete this mod.

It was a long time ago but I was creating the physics for the original author.

He went AWOL and I was left with full physics and unfnished model. He returned, was very wound up about the state of the scene in his eyes and quit everything saying his content is his content and no one should edit or use it.

I guess what I'm saying is I could have done what you have done here 2 years ago but I didn't because I believed it was against his wishes.

I'm not saying delete them. I'm just informing you about what happened and why it may not be the best decision to upload them here.

Especially as, by the look of his website, he's making a few tentative steps back towards AC modding. Wouldn't want to open old wounds.

It is still his mod. I put a link to his website in the INFORMATION box of the mod. Maybe I should just have uploaded the modified aero.ini file but now is to late :D

Last edited:
I just downloaded the second update, and still don't get engine sound while in the cockpit. I hear it before I click "Drive", but as soon as it puts me in the car, the engine sound is gone.

@ZEN-KO You do not upload a mod and then ask for permission. If the original creator grants you permission then I will re-open this mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline