Joke of the Day....

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
Share yours.....

A man is lying in a hospital bed, clearly in a bad way... oxygen mask, drip, neck splint, electrodes on his temples and chest... you get the picture.

A trainee nurse appears to sponge his face and hands.

He suddenly opens his eyes, grabs her arm and screams “Are my testicles black? You've got to tell me, I need to know!! Are they black, are my testicles black?!!”

Frightened and embarrassed the young nurse calls for help from the Head nurse.

Again the patient asks, neigh begs, “Are my testicles black? I've got to know!!”

Being a nurse of long-standing, the Head Nurse was undaunted. She whips back the bedclothes, pulls down his pyjama trousers, grabs his balls and, yanking them up so he can see them, says "They look fine to me, nothing wrong with them, good pink juicy balls!!"

Somewhat shocked and in pain, the man pulls off his mask and says...

"Are my test results back?"

A man goes to the psychiatrist.

He says "Doctor, I keep thinking that I'm a dog."

Doctor says "OK get on the couch so we can talk about it"

Man says "I can't, Doctor, I'm not allowed on the furniture."

Wife was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband's key in the door. "Stay where you are," she said. "He's so drunk he won't even notice you're in bed with me. "Sure enough, the husband lurched into bed , but a few minutes later, through a drunken haze, he saw six feet sticking out
at the end of the bed.? He turned to his wife: "Hey, there are six feet in this bed. There should only be four. What's going on?" "Nonsense," said the wife. "You're so drunk you miscounted. Get out of bed and try again. You can see better from over there."The husband climbed out of bed and counted. "One, two, ........three, four.
Damn, you're right."!

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

> Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site.
> Paddy says to Murphy "I'm gonna have the day off, I'm gonna pretend
> I'm mad!"
> He climbs up the rafters , hangs upside down and shouts
>
>
> "I'M A LIGHTBULB! I'M A LIGHTBULB!"
>
>
> Murphy watches in amazement!
>
> The Foreman shouts "Paddy you're mad, go home"
>
> So he leaves the site.
>
> Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well.
>
> "Where the hell are you going?" asks the Foreman.
>
> "I can't work in the friggin' dark!" says Murphy.

Resi Respati's Jokes of the Day

Toyota
(Too Often Yankees Overprice This Auto :nod:)
(Two Old Yamahas On Thin Aluminum)
toyota-logo-big.jpg

2. mod 1
2w5sk0x.jpg

Reasons why regular cars are far superior than Formula One racing cars

No door... I mean, people have to climb in. Actually, ANYBODY can climb in and steal it. Pffft!

No roof... The people who drive these things are left open to the elements. Like, even convertible cars have something you can pull over your head.

No radio (AM and FM), no cassette nor CD player... how boring it must be to drive in those things for close to two hours without having anything to listen to.

No heating... Being left open to the elements, the drivers' toes must become very cold after a while.

No coffee cup holder... Those guys can spill all the hot (and dangerous stuff) over themselves. What with them steering with one hand and trying to drink with the other.

No ashtrays and electric lighter...

No windshield wipers... and they expect them to race in the rain?

No windshields... Well, I guess no. 7 and 8 go hand in hand.

No turn signals... How can they indicate they intend to pass?

No headlights... No wonder they only drive in the day time.

Only one brake light...

No anchor for a baby seat... And they are trying to make us believe that safety comes first?

No trunk...

No adjustable seats... (mine goes back and forth, and can be tilted as well)

High fuel consumption...

Engines that don't last...

Tyres that just wear off in no time flat...

Where's the bloody ignition? I guess it's back to the old Model T days when the cars had to be crank started.

No sun visor... Must be fun driving those things with the sun in the eyes. Talk about accidents waiting to happen

:wink::wink:

A Scotsman an Englishman an Irishman a Jockey a Priest a Rabbi a Cowboy a Nun,2 Clowns and a Pirate with a Parrot on his shoulder..all walk in to a pub....the barman looks around and says........................What the hell is going on here then??.....some kind of fu**ing joke???....

A student went to class late, so the teacher asked him, "Why are you late?"
He told her, "I was dreaming of a Manchester United football match."
But that did not make any sense for the teacher so she ask, "Still why are you late?"
He answered, "Because there was extra time."

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing