joining locked server

sorry for being to lazy and just asking rather then better searching the forums,
but can someone point me the way how to join a locked GSC multiplayer server?
do I need a password and how to obtain it?
BIG thanks in advance for explaining!

(by the way: are these dedicated server's? if so i could offer some server space in france!)

Reto just to confirm with you that you understand how this works.

Now you have your License, you have the privileges of racing with other Licensed Members,

To check out the racing events go to the racing club forums ,go to the threads you wish to and put your name down, check the thread on a regular basis and make sure your name is on the list and not on the reserve list.

every Licensed member has to read the rules and understand them, check them out here, remember clean fun fair racing, everyone normally practices for atleast 30 minutes before to get warmed up and familiar to the tracks/ last minute setup tweaks!

best of luck, any question feel free to ask, also some of us use team speak during races, the atmosphere is great you're more then welcome to join us :)

Cheers.

THX Scott!
I think I got it and looking forward to the next event that will be posted in the racing club forums.
rules are understood and will be respected (if not: do not hesitate to point me out what I did wrong during a session!)
although I am a Mumble friend&supporter, I will install teamspeak to get some good advices and to join the good atmosphere in which I can hopefully add something.
just 2 more things:
- I would enormously appreciate more Setups posted for the F3 and/or Formula Classic (if you guys don't mind revealing your settings/secrets)!
(at the moment I am more messing up things then to improve the car ; )
- Are Racer's online only for the events, drive off-line or is the community still that small?
(The few times I tried to join a server, only a couple of V8 driver's were online (round GMT 7-9PM)
anyway ... looking forward to meet you on the tracks!

Hi Reto,

Yes the community is still small but growing. F3 and Classic arnt as popular at the moment but with the League comming up it shoud change.

As for setups. Most of us are still finding out what things do to the cars so we all share things during practice on race nights.

If you go on Team Speak Im sure you will get all the advice you need and have a good laugh with the rest of us.

Hope to see you on the track soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back