Join timed out

Thanks for spending that time to help!
I'm not looking to put up a server, just join races. I can see servers and some have players but as soon as I join one, even an RD one, I get a "Join timed out" message.
AMS has not been my game of choice since January, my new wheel doesn't give ffb well enough for me to have fun in club events but I do go there at times. This time, for no reason other than maybe the latest upgrade, I can't get in to any.

Yeah, that's what a quick glance gets me. :cautious:
Sorry about that.

Ok...let's back track a bit then.
Have you tried entering servers other than RD servers? Did you use the newest password when trying to log onto RD servers? Or are you using the old one (it changed not too long ago)....usually in AMS, I enter a password incorrectly, and join time out is what it shows me, rather than "wrong password" or similar.
Maybe one of the Reiza servers?
Idk, spitballing really.

It's got to be something on your end. Recent updates to the sim, but not sure how long you've had this issue.
That's why I think it's related to the firewall stuff. Now, I don't know why or how that would get changed without you knowing, but I definitely won't say it didn't happen without your knowing because I've experienced similar when Windows has decided to take control and do as it desires with my stuff :mad:

Do you happen to have dynhud running?

I did try all server types including Reiza, even rechecked the password as I hadn't used it in two weeks. Spelling always checked 'cause I'm a keyboard clutz and CAPS use is always checked because of fps game use.

After playing around all day this is what I have found.
The latest downloaded update does work for me.
The Logitech g29 beta works for me.
None of the other betas for the wheel will work.

And that seems to be the problem. So I must somehow get the wheel to work properly in 1.515
or use the oldest beta for the wheel and lose all the updates. The wheel doesn't do much for me in the sim no matter what so maybe I'll be going to R3E more, where it works a bit better and AC where it works great..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%