jochen3660 F1 2019 dashboard with F1 styled leaderboard

Misc jochen3660 F1 2019 dashboard with F1 styled leaderboard 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jochen3660 submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 dashboard with complete leaderboard - F1 2019 dashboard by jochen3660

-Complete offline and online leaderboard with flags, session time left, laps left,...)
-Tyre temps, brake temps, tyre wear
-Front wing damage
-Engine temp and damage (only shows the amount of damage from the most worn engine part)
-Gearbox damage
-Lapdata
-Weatherdata
-Displaying on-diff, brake bias, ers, fuel, traction control (off, medium, full) and anti lock brakes (on, off)
-Last lap time
-Best lap time
-Current lap time
-Sectordelta
-Speed
-Gear
- Fuel graphic
- Current position...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, where the JOCHEN3660 F1 2019 DASHBOARD to import? can't find.
read the readme file. you have to unzip the folder whats in the rar file in your dashtemplates folder, install the fonts using control panel (fonts), and afterwards doubleclick on the dashboardfile in the rar file so it opens in simhub

few questions mainly abour the leaderboard part of the widget
1) is there some way to change the names of drivers from from (for example Sebastian Vettel) SVE into VET so it not show first letter of his first name but only 3 letters from his surname?
2) is there some way to set the gap displayed in leaderboard from gap to leader to gap to car in front? you can then clearly see the gaps between cars and you dont have to concentrate on calculating it on your own head while driving.
3) i am trying to use it as overlay so i see it on my main screen (mainly because of the leaderboard i want to see in front of me) but the little coloured team stripes in front of driver names are not showing. I checked in the widged, it is not hidden, it is supposed to be visible, but is not.
thanks
4) when someone goes into pitlane during race, there should be "PIT" image showed next to his name and it is not for me. Also i think there should be some tyre info about your opponnents if i am correct, but also not showing to me.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing