Dann Murillo updated JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) with a new update entry:

Updates and new tracks added

- All tracks generally updated
- Bristol Speedway (fixed groove)
- California Speedway (renamed)
- Homestead Speedway (HUD fixed)
- Iowa Speedway (HUD/skies fixed)
- Michigan Speedway
- Nazareth Speedway (fixed local cautions)

Tracks added:
- Gateway Intl Raceway
- I70 Speedway
- Mansfield Speedway
- Memphis Motorsports Park
- Myrtle Beach
- Nashville Superspeedway
- OReilly Raceway Park

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
1 day after I released this update I now have the day-to-night transition working on all of the tracks that it should be in this pack. I am looking to squash a few more bugs and of course I am always looking for any help with graphic updates, shaders, and dynamic track. I wont update this right away since I just did. :)

Last edited:
Would you know why I-70 speedway wont load up? its in the game , i have downloaded part 1 and part 2. It takes me to the load screen with the picture of the track but the load bar does not progress at all. I use to race modified there in early 2000's would love to race this track once again. Please help! Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Darn, I hate when people have problems with these tracks. I just loaded and tested and it all seems to work OK on my computer. I ran a trace on the game and it shows no errors. I honestly am not sure why you would have problems but I am sorry. I have never really drove this track but wow what fun! A short oval with some BIG banks! :)

I am updating the resources now in hopes that it will correct your issue.
Feel free to PM me once you try the update. ;)

Dann Murillo updated JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) with a new update entry:

Night & Sky Updates

* Delete your "JNS_Tracks" folder and replace it with this update.
Many tracks have been update to be able to transition from day to night.
Tracks with working lights for night races:
Atlanta
Bristol
California
Charlotte
Chicago
Darlington
Daytona
Gateway
Homestead
I70
Iowa
Kentucky
Las Vegas
Mansfield
Memphis
Milwaukee
Myrtle Beach
Nashville
Nazareth
ORP
Phoenix
Richmond
Texas

Tracks with no working night lights (as expected)
Dover
Indianapolis
New Hampshire
Kansas...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I get "Error loading mesh file SRPL_SKY3_DOME2.GMT to memory" when I try to load any of these. Do you know how to fix this?
Did you have all of the track folders and Sky.mas file to the directory GameData\Locations\JNS_Tracks? All of these tracks absolutely load without error and work fine. It seems the extraction is where the mistakes come in. I tried to make it easy by including the proper folders in the zip.
SRPL_SKY3_DOME2.GMT is in located in the Sky.mas file. So either you dont have the mas file or you have another Sky.mas file that is conflicting.

Last edited:
Did you have all of the track folders and Sky.mas file to the directory GameData\Locations\JNS_Tracks? All of these tracks absolutely load without error and work fine. It seems the extraction is where the mistakes come in. I tried to make it easy by including the proper folders in the zip.
SRPL_SKY3_DOME2.GMT is in located in the Sky.mas file. So either you dont have the mas file or you have another Sky.mas file that is conflicting.
Yep, it was indeed conflicting. I got it working, thanks, and awesome track pack!

*For anyone else reading who has the same problem: Rename Sky.mas in the JNS foler to SkyT.mas or SkyA.mas or anything that makes it different. Then go in to each track folder's scn file and change the line that references Sky.mas to whatever you chose.

Hmm well there are no properly modded AMS track that uses a Sky.mas file in the main locations folder. As with these tracks, the mas files are within the track folder itself and the scn files do not reference the "Locations" folder. I do agree though that renaming it to something else may be a better idea so if I update these again I may do that. I would probably call it like JNSSkies.mas. For now though, it would probably much easier to remove the loose Sky.mas file in your main locations folder as I cannot imagine why any track modder would require that file in that folder. ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back