Resource icon

Skins Jimmie johnson 2021 RSS Formula America NTT INDYCAR SERIES 2021-04-21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey bro, great work on the livery!
It's almost pretty detailed, but unfortunately some stuff are just a bit too off and I hope you're still eager to improve this.

First off and the biggest one is the car number. Dunno about you but that font typeface is way too different than what it supposed to look at. But I found the correct the typeface for it, and it's should be Helvetica Condensed.
No worries, if you can't find it I can provide you the PNG of it down here, you can just adjust the colors of it for certain parts.
CGR-48.png

Second one is a bit complicated since there are a lot of stuff that's not there, incorrect sizes or not aligned properly, so I just show you the comparison between the real paint scheme from Barber race :
1619016051857.png

and your replica :
1619016128732.png

Don't take it personally, I just want to point out the places you can improve. Hope it can be fixed soon...! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks man. I am already on it to make better version but like to shared the sort of first draw. Thanks for your time to give constructive feedback. Very appreciated. To be honest I didn't had a lot of pictures or footage from the car. You have some?

Hey bro, great work on the livery!
It's almost pretty detailed, but unfortunately some stuff are just a bit too off and I hope you're still eager to improve this.

First off and the biggest one is the car number. Dunno about you but that font typeface is way too different than what it supposed to look at. But I found the correct the typeface for it, and it's should be Helvetica Condensed.
No worries, if you can't find it I can provide you the PNG of it down here, you can just adjust the colors of it for certain parts.
View attachment 467632
Second one is a bit complicated since there are a lot of stuff that's not there, incorrect sizes or not aligned properly, so I just show you the comparison between the real paint scheme from Barber race :
View attachment 467633

and your replica :
View attachment 467634

Don't take it personally, I just want to point out the places you can improve. Hope it can be fixed soon...! :thumbsup:
Hey, I want to thank you for your help and the correct font of start number. I started again from blanco. I am quite far. I assume this evening i can already upload complete new and much more accurate version of the indycar. Unfortuneatly Jimmie was not so much on tv / pictures so i had some difficulty to make an accurate version. Your pictures were big help

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing