Misc JeSuisEduard (minimalist HD UI not longer avaiable) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Eduard... I'll just say one word in my mother tongue: magnifique!

(just to contribute my part to the spirit of collaboration):
the only missing thing I could find was the sectors times details when you right-click on a pilot's name in the live timing.

For the rest, this is simply brilliant work! I vote for ISI's board to include it in the Release Candidate (at least as an optional component), and decide - maybe after some vote by beta players - if it deserves to be added to the first official public release.

(just to contribute my part to the spirit of collaboration):
the only missing thing I could find was the sectors times details when you right-click on a pilot's name in the live timing.

If you go to the extended version of the live timing you can easly find the sector times.

Se podria poner idiomas?

Gracias,buen trabajo

No, y dudo que en un futuro próximo lo haga con diferentes idiomas, es demasiado trabajo.

David Dominguez updated rFactor 2 Minimalist HD UI with a new update entry:

rFactor 2 Minimalist HD UI

rFactor 2 Minimalist UI 1.62 - Changelog (July 2, 2014)
-----------------------------------------------------
- Added the captions of real road time scale.
- Fixed driver and team inputs when creating a new vehicle.
- Corrected "Race length" spelling in race settings monitor.
- New background options (Dallara DW12, Formula Renault 3.5, GT, Historic, Honda Civic, Karts and default).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Eduard,
I just reinstalled rF2, FSR mode, and everything else. Everything, everything works except your rFactor 2 Minimalist HD UI. I followed the procedure but nothing is worth. I first placed and installed UI 1.56 and then UI 1.64, of cource in packages, but no work?? I do not know what is happening and what to do ??

Eduard,
I just reinstalled rF2, FSR mode, and everything else. Everything, everything works except your rFactor 2 Minimalist HD UI. I followed the procedure but nothing is worth. I first placed and installed UI 1.56 and then UI 1.64, of cource in packages, but no work?? I do not know what is happening and what to do ??

first, did you install those in the "mod manager"?
second, did you go ingame and choose the proper UI (i mean proper version and background you installed above) in the "customize" section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back