Jerez 1994

Tracks Jerez 1994 0.9.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Apologies Lord Strobe, if you could delete my review I will promptly replace it with your required 5 star review as this is clearly at the same level that Kunos release.

Great work, from Alex (creator, right?) and yours for conversion. Only 3 important fails:
- no map: if you want it, just ask me, i made it and its working like a charm.
- few slots: again, i modified it for you. If you want a 32 slot version, just request it.
- wrong sector times: i didnt fix them, but i´m sure it would be easy for you :)
Regards!!!!

Hi, i doscovered this track and i found quite nice... unfortunately it is too bright so i decided to correct some shaders value and i think the result is good. I plan to make also a couple of skins with different sponsors, like Senna-Prost era and Villenauve-Schumi era.
If @thestrobe8 agrees, i would like to upload when ready.

Also, i notice that the link to the AI fix by AC Fanboy, posted above, is dead... anyone has that file?

Hi, i doscovered this track and i found quite nice... unfortunately it is too bright so i decided to correct some shaders value and i think the result is good. I plan to make also a couple of skins with different sponsors, like Senna-Prost era and Villenauve-Schumi era.
If @thestrobe8 agrees, i would like to upload when ready.

Also, i notice that the link to the AI fix by AC Fanboy, posted above, is dead... anyone has that file?
Just like with cars, you shouldn't need permission to upload optional track skins, but it is polite to ask.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%