Jenson Button Jessica Michibata in 'Amicable' Split

Who's Jason?:whistling:
13174023969299.jpg

Actually, this story is probably more factual and reliable that 90% of the stuff that comes out of their mouths during the season anyway. :p

This is a thread for me so I will post.

I've taken a look at his missus via trusty Google, and yes the talent is there... maybe a 9/10 with good lighting, but on average a hard 7.5-8/10 on the DL.

Now sad as this may be, my boy Jenson smooth as Butter ahem Button can maneuver his way to a lady just as piping hot and it's business as usual. Hard times these playboys have, gimme a day in their shoes :D havoc i tell you.

• Deleted member 161052

This thread has 2043 "Unbreak My Heart" times played until now. What more can i say......;) ;)
Fixed :roflmao:
EDIT: The edit to the quote is reverted?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has 2043 views until now. What more can i say......;) ;)
Exactly the reason why I don't want to see these kind of news stories on RD, they are clickbait, offers no actual value to the community (imo ofc). I've quit visiting some of my go to news sources in the past because they went the path of clickbait news articles and dramatic titles, good content got harder and harder to find and at the end I just couldn't be arsed going back.
Now I visit RD for the community, not the news, but I still hope RD keeps taking the high road and keeps posting relevant news rather than this kind of stuff. Ofc it's up to each to decide whats relevant, but to me, this is extremely irrelevant to simracing and racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back