Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race

Tracks Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race 2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Tyrone, This new track update crashes mine also. I sure hope you're able the fix it. Sure want to see the narrower track. Not sure why, I liked it as it was.

i agree with you but some drivers didnt like it
Thats fair but sometimes contructive feedback is better when its a fledging track. Im sure Tyrone knew it wouldnt be perfect so its a shame when some comments are too negative but then everyone is entitled to an opinion and we can read into things differently sometimes. The good thing is that its moving forward and we have a choice to use it or not i suppose. Its always good to have healthy debate on the forum :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thats fair but sometimes contructive feedback is better when its a fledging track. Im sure Tyrone knew it wouldnt be perfect so its a shame when some comments are too negative but then everyone is entitled to an opinion and we can read into things differently sometimes. The good thing is that its moving forward and we have a choice to use it or not i suppose. Its always good to have healthy debate on the forum :thumbsup:
Jeeeesh, why are you pounding me because the track wouldn't load. That was constructive feedback.

Jeeeesh, why are you pounding me because the track wouldn't load. That was constructive feedback.
Apologies - No-ones pounding you specifically - It was a general discussion about a free mods and some comments - If it doesnt load thats genuine feedback - As I said everyones made different and entitled to an opinion - Its just sometimes someone may not always agree with it.

Last edited:
Apologies - No-ones pounding you specifically - It was a general discussion about a free mods and some comments - If it doesnt load thats genuine feedback - As I said everyones made different and entitled to an opinion - Its just sometimes someone may not always agree with it.
Are you drinking today?

Crashes every time for me too. Downloaded again, and did a fresh (manual) install. Tested, crashed. Replaced the ui.json as instructed. Even tried changing the car to another. Still crashing. First I'll get Windows error message "Unexpected error" and when I close that, I get CM error

"Game crashed

Some texture's format or size might be wrong"

Content Manager version is 0.8.2245.37760
CSP version is 0.1.69

Crashes every time for me too. Downloaded again, and did a fresh (manual) install. Tested, crashed. Replaced the ui.json as instructed. Even tried changing the car to another. Still crashing. First I'll get Windows error message "Unexpected error" and when I close that, I get CM error

"Game crashed

Some texture's format or size might be wrong"

Content Manager version is 0.8.2245.37760
CSP version is 0.1.69

Did you try the following:
This update contains 2 KN5 files.
The default one, jeddah21.kn5 uses some things which WILL crash the standard version of Assetto Corsa, and some installations of Content Manager. These effects include animated lights etc. If you have issues with this update, go into the file, and DELETE jeddah21.kn5 and rename jeddah21-NOCMLOWFPS.kn5 to jeddah21.kn5

The track looks nice, but can we have the version that has none of those "fake ads" and look similar to the one shown on the official F1 video?

I feel kinda uncomfortable seeing the fake ads, that's all.

Last edited:
Nice work @Tyrone!
Can I ask you which program have been used? I'm trying to make a track with blender but I'm strugglin with some problems.
I'm having trouble understanding how to export the track, the scale to use, and how to divide the track into smaller segments of 1 km and then import it to ksEditor (It tells me that I have too many polygons and that I have to stay under 65k, and when I manage to import a small track, I can't find the track even by double clicking on 1Road with the mouse). Above all, I don't understand how to measure the track and understand what scale it is. Thanks and sorry for the novel. :unsure:

Did you try the following:
This update contains 2 KN5 files.
The default one, jeddah21.kn5 uses some things which WILL crash the standard version of Assetto Corsa, and some installations of Content Manager. These effects include animated lights etc. If you have issues with this update, go into the file, and DELETE jeddah21.kn5 and rename jeddah21-NOCMLOWFPS.kn5 to jeddah21.kn5
I did try that now, and the track works now, thank you!

I have an issue with the rainbow flags though: they look more like placards on poles rather than flags! ;)

Last edited:
Can you make Utah Motorsport Campus with p*rn sponsors?

images

EDIT: The Track was alread made:

Last edited:
There's a download somewhere for more realistic billboards and flags. Why do they make you 'uncomfortable' though??

Well, I'm just not a fan of the "jokes" being put on the billboards and flags. I want the track to look like what the official F1 social media posted. (Since they also used the RSS mod, I'm sure they also used their own version of the track that's only available for them)

(Also, where's the link for the realistic billboards and flags?)

Last edited:
Hey, I need help with the Jeddah installation. I have already tried multiple things within the thread, but it just crashes with message shown below:

Attachments

• 1619103830444.png
    1619103830444.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 115

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%