Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race

Tracks Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race 2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
With the CSP "New AI behavior" on, the AI drivers don't leave the pits, they just rev their engines and turn the wheels but don't move. After turning it off they do leave the pits.

Any particular reason for making it 18 meters wide? It looks very narrow in the official video and the real roads are 10/11 meters wide.

18m is just the UI file, the track itself ranges from 12 - 15 in width depending on where you are on the track, it's still a little bit too wide though, I agree.
I'm not sure what you're talking about? I measured 18 meters in Blender, it says 12 meters in the UI file.

If you were talking about just the dark asphalt, that ranges from 13.5 to 16 meters, but that's surrounded by light asphalt (that behaves like grass by the way), and then the walls, which form the real edge of the track.

The narrowest point measuring between the walls that I can find is 14.5 meters, but the vast majority of the track is 17 to 18.5 meters wide wall-to-wall, sometimes even 20 meters. That's as wide as La Pedrera, which is the widest street circuit I can think of.

AI is one thing that hopefully will be updated and improved. I have tried racing with a bunch of formula cars and other cars, the AI is very slow on this track

I can't get the lights on. On CM I set the time at 0:00 and it loads @ 18:00 and bright sunshine. Any ideas? It's a fun track to drive in daylight anyway.

Please help me, i got no light on the track :D
and how do you got the lights like in your youtube video?

Unbenannt1.JPG

Last edited:
Tyrone updated Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2021 - Night Race with a new update entry:

Reduced Track Width, adjusted camber, added buildings, improved AI.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: This update contains 2 KN5 files.
The default one, jeddah21.kn5 uses some things which WILL crash the standard version of Assetto Corsa, and some installations of Content Manager. These effects include animated lights etc. If you have issues with this update, go into the file, and DELETE jeddah21.kn5 and rename
[COLOR=rgb(97, 189...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

As Taach has already said ' ignore the haters :thumbsdown: - and ask 'where is their version?' Keep the updates coming Tyronne - Even without them its still a FUN! track, so thank you so much for your excellent work to date :thumbsup: - Cozy61

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing