Tracks Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2024 - Night Race 2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

Jeddah Street Circuit - F1 2021 - Night Race - 6.175km Jeddah 2021

Jeddah 2021

Running to 6.175km with 27 corners, the Jeddah Street Circuit will be the second-longest on the calendar and one of the fastest too, with an average speed of over 250km/h predicted in simulations.

Here's a version I've put together on the day that the circuit was announced, the layout matches the streets shown in the reveal footage and documentation. Kerb placement references those seen in the video that was released.

I...

Read more about this resource...

1 - you work quickly! Awesome work!
2 - love the billboards hahaha couldn't quite read the yellow one in the video tho, what was it?

1616084423278.png

It's just my way of trying to appreciate the sport, because I love F1 - but also expressing my dissatisfaction with the way it is currently being managed. I know the billboards and flags wont be for everyone, but they've been made so it's relatively easy to skin them with the official brands if somebody wants to do that.

View attachment 455970

It's just my way of trying to appreciate the sport, because I love F1 - but also expressing my dissatisfaction with the way it is currently being managed. I know the billboards and flags wont be for everyone, but they've been made so it's relatively easy to skin them with the official brands if somebody wants to do that.
Thank you! It's just that with the lighting and the distance to the board the text wasn't easy to read, so thanks for showing it here.
I'm glad that you both appreciate that it's important for F1 fans and sim racers to have this track available to drive, and also want to use your skills as a track creator to put a spotlight on the wrongdoings of the Saudi monarchy/army/politicians, and the hypocrisy of the FIA, Liberty Media and F1 to host a race here. I especially love the 'Sportswashing' one that looks like Rolex haha that's really clever XD

ui_track.json is damaged and track map is way off. I fixed these on my end with CM in about 10 seconds so shouldn't be too much work :)

Nice job getting this out so quick. Hopefully you will update and improve this track, such as adding DRS zones

Last edited:
I cannot get into a practice/race as well. no content manager just whenever i click it in the menu it starts loading and boots me straight back to the menu

I had the issue with the 2021 line, but honestly i just deleted the line and it installed no problem.

Great starting point for sure, but man i was so confused driving this brand new track LOL! Will take some laps to get used to. Thanks for the layout Tyrone, besides some of the flags being too bright (obviously not a finished version) the track looks super nice and drove well!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%