Resource icon

Misc Jean Alesi's 1995 helmet + face 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Jean Alesi's 1995 helmet + face - Helmet of Jean Alesi

Hi all!

Finally i managed to finish Jean Alesi's 1995 helmet. :) I stopped few weeks ago my work with this helmet, because i didn't find enough good photos of helmet. Special thanks to Torbarossa and his Jean's 1995 helmet replica and photos from it, i finally get good reference to finish helmet. :)

Package contains Jean's 1995 helmet and face. Package also contains 2048 helmet texture.

Install 2048-helmet or 4096-helmet folder textures to ..steamapps/common/assettocorsa/cars/???/skins/???...

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

Take your shifting to the next level with the Fanatec RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 49,95 Features Fully adjustable : height, inclination, left or right hand side Steel construction for extra durability and stability For use with Fanatec, G25/G27 or T500...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Take your PS4™ racing experience to the ultimate level with Fanatec Direct Drive technology. Our partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment means that the Podium Racing Wheel F1® works seamlessly with all PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro systems. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...