Je Suis Charlie

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
RIP to the victims, condolences to their friends and families. This is a terrible incident, not just the freedom of speech, fundamental freedom called "living" is threatened today. :(

Curse those *****s. They don't blacken the image of islam, they are a disgrace to humanity. Hopefully such terrorism will be vanished if all different races/religions/nations stand against them, instead of increasing hostilities towards each other.

4.jpg

- Translation: This is not a religion. -​

Another criminal act in Paris:
French media say a hostage has been taken at the Jewish shop at Porte de Vincennes in Paris. There are suggestions that the gunman may be the one who shot dead a policewoman on Thursday. Police are now evacuating the area.
Source:BBC

It's time the world woke up to religist terrorism. It's always religon.

I'm not a rascist, I am Religist. Enough is enough.

I want to live a life being decent, respectful, accepting, open-minded.

Then, you have a bunch of ANUS FACES giving people like myself a bad name.

My condolences to the family of the lives lost.

Hey wait a second. I want exactly the same however we don't share a religion.

Can I conclude we don't need religion? :thumbsup:

I forsook Islam five years ago, but, I will be categorised with Muslims because of my name.

The FBI thinks all people with my name fit the terrorist profile.

I agree, Bram, religion is a cancer to humanity.

I may not be Muslim, anymore, but, I'm still classified into their group.

I didn't say religion is a cancer to humanity. For my part everybody believes whatever they want to believe but don't go to war for it and don't force it on me or anybody else.

Bram -> Abraham -> Ibrahim = now I must be a muslim as well.

I forsook Islam five years ago, but, I will be categorised with Muslims because of my name.

The FBI thinks all people with my name fit the terrorist profile.

I agree, Bram, religion is a cancer to humanity.

I may not be Muslim, anymore, but, I'm still classified into their group.

Strange, I never put any religious connotations toward you. I just put you under "American from Asia" like Raj from Big Bang Theory, or that one from Harold & Kumar - just fun guys trying to make the best of life.

But yeah, guess the FBI see it a bit differently.

Strange, I never put any religious connotations toward you. I just put you under "American from Asia" like Raj from Big Bang Theory, or that one from Harold & Kumar - just fun guys trying to make the best of life.

But yeah, guess the FBI see it a bit differently.

Living in the U.S.A., it goes like this:

All Muslims are terrorists, all blacks are criminal scum, all Mexicans are illegal immigrants, all Native Americans are bloodthirsty savages.

I can talk about it all day.

What we are witnessing nowadays is the failure of European politics concerning immigration, Europ was dragged to the "freedom" trap, and with the creation of the european union it has even gone from bad to worse, countries don't have that "identity" power they could use once to impose laws that will serve their own interests, but they had to play the game according to the globalisation rules.

I agree that there is an orient and an occident, but not all oriental countries are the same (culturally) and the same can be said about occident. France is not Spain, Sweden is not Slovakia and Germany is not Greece. They were just forced through a union to share a fictive culture based on poisonous concepts.

Last edited:

All Muslims are terrorists, all blacks are criminal scum, all Mexicans are illegal immigrants, all Native Americans are bloodthirsty savages.

It goes like that. Here in SA, all whites are perceived as racists.

Luckily I couldn't care less what the perception is. ;)

While religion is used as a tool to wage war or such violence, i don't see the problem in the religions themselves. If we are to get rid of every single thing which cause conflicts, get rid of the concept of "money" first. That comes before religion in creating wars. Even "rFactor 2 or Assetto Corsa?" question creates a conflict, yes not violent, but it has the same core. I am sure some people get ready to punch others looking at their repleis to each-other on the internet. There are many more factors to add as well. But getting rid of those are indeed impossible. Diversity can't be destroyed. A knife can be used to kill, same as can be used to peel some delicious apples. So the problem lies in the knife holders.

When you magnify atheism while openly mocking religions (like that spaghetti monster), you become like the people who shove down their beliefs into others' throats. The real problem lies not in religions, but in education and poverty. Nearly all of these kind of extremists emerge from a background of uneducatedness or poverty. Ignorance added with desperate life conditions, makes people dangerous and pathetic. I don't know any religion encouraging offense other than self-defence, yet ignorant idiots are easily mislead by the people who manipulate religious teachings. But they can also be manipulated by many different factors too. Money, women, politics, nationality, ideologies, etc etc... You can even use Justin Bieber to move some ignorant girls to do terrible things.

When people say that religions caused wars, they should not say that is the "only" factor. World Wars had no religion involved. Many wars in the middle ages were to control trade routes. USA destroyed natives for their lands. Even the crusades was not pure religious, it was used as a tool to manipulate the inner-European politics and economics by the Papal leadership and some other lords. I would never accuse Christianity for the bloodshed occured in the crusades. Or Judaism for the atrocities in Gaza. Politicians, kings or emperors just use religion as a tool, religion does not dictate them. Extreme islamist terrorism emerged from the middle-eastern politics of Cold War. It did not emerge from Quran. People lost everything. Education, land, wealth and dignity. Nowhere in Quran, Allah dictates believers into punishing others for their sins, there are passages only which Allah itself punishes them (And most of these are showed as if islam encourages violence). It is not our job to comdemn people. If a muslim is not ignorant, he would know that. Yet most of the muslims are unfortunately, ignorant!

The only solutions are dialog between the people, proper education and getting rid of this unfair distribution of wealth. Europe **ed up the African and middle-eastern countries in the past century, now they get immigration from those places naturally as those countries have lower life standards. Today, Turkey has thousands of immigrants from Iraq and Syria, so i know how frustrating it is to see public is over-crowded by them. But there is no way of reverting this, and we all have to learn living together. Also don't expect people to adapt to the European standards quickly as their history is not developed with events like Renaissance, Enlightenment or French Revolution. And of course, not everything European are perfect neither.

I think you are exxagarating a bit here. I personally lived in Philadelphia last year for about 3-4 weeks. Visited lots of places, interacted with people with my mother (who wears a headscarf). And there was not any kind of racist or despicing approach towards us. Instead, i have seen some of the most respectable people there. In the city, there were all kinds of colored people. You might be living in a worse part of the country, so that might be the difference. Again, the reasons are probably ignorance, lack of dialog, and lack of knowledge on the other!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%