Je Suis Charlie

I think it's ironic that I'm an atheist and yet I see that Jesus, Buddha, Prometheus, Mohammad, Tammuz all pretty much agreed on the problems of humanity and none of them believed in religion. :D

The real problem lies not in religions, but in education and poverty. Nearly all of these kind of extremists emerge from a background of uneducatedness or poverty. Ignorance added with desperate life conditions, makes people dangerous and pathetic. I don't know any religion encouraging offense other than self-defence, yet ignorant idiots are easily mislead by the people who manipulate religious teachings.

Some of the Islamic Fundamentalist brain washed murderers come from educated, well to do families in Western countries.
Religion is the route of all evil in my opinion.
Besides, I believe in the evolution of our species. I believe in the fossils of Dinosaurs. All the religions denounce these things.

But one thing that everyone believes in is money. It's ironic that the two most powerful forces on earth are money and religion and both were developed out of thin air. "All you need is Love, Love.... Love is all you need" that's my religion.

I forsook Islam five years ago, but, I will be categorised with Muslims because of my name.

The FBI thinks all people with my name fit the terrorist profile.

I agree, Bram, religion is a cancer to humanity.

I may not be Muslim, anymore, but, I'm still classified into their group.
I too live in Alabama and yes you do have to live with the fact that people down here fear you and your name. It's just fear and ignorance. You have at least one fan In AL.

With him this all would not have happened. #satire
Bruce lee.jpg
Unless He showed up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back