JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[SHELL] A

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[SHELL] A 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

JB's 71 F1 2019 MOD[SHELL] A - Essential part of my F1 2019 Season Mod

Hello guys, Finally an update for my F1 2019 season mod. This is part A of a 2 part file and you need to download both part A and B. This is the body of m F1 2019 mod which included Team files, career hub textures, garages etc.. See mod details for addional information.

------- MOD DETAILS ---------
- Version 1.0.1 {a&b]

- 2019 Driversuits/caps
- 2019 Race crew/umbrella
- 2019 Pitcrew
- 2019 team career hub logos
- 2019 Team Car monitor
- 2019 F1 Intro...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thanks for the mod. I have copied everything as written to the vanilla (and bought) version and nothing (only the first screen with F1 2019 and credits and some helmets) changed. Also, after exiting a race cannot pass loading screen. Any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the mod. I have copied everything as written to the vanilla (and bought) version and nothing (only the first screen with F1 2019 and credits and some helmets) changed. Also, after exiting a race cannot pass loading screen. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hi mate, Install both [SHELL] A and B open up the game and see if its still has the same issue. Also download the 2019 season mod [CORE] fopr updated liveries.

Hi, I downloaded your core mod last week and started my career, do I need to restart my career again after update A and B?

Hi, I downloaded your core mod last week and started my career, do I need to restart my career again after update A and B?
Not really, The update A and B only contains team suit, drivers suits and career textures. I have an update on the core files and it contains minor performance update. If theres already a big upgrade in your season mode you might not see any difference. The top 3 is still the same but a push with alfa(sauber) and pull down a bit on sportpesa(forceindia). The midfield is close in the update with the exeption of williams.

how can you swap driver faces with generic career driver faces?
Using kines tutorial in face swapping, instead of using the default f1 driver's name you use the name of the career driver loke juan_lopez. You also need to change the path

sample
custom career driver
eaid://character_package/heads/male_generic_driver/gary_rogers/idf/gary_rogers
real F1 drivers
eaid://character_package/heads/male_driver/kimi_raikkonen/idf/kimi_raikkonen

you need to change the cap to mycareer cap

install mod ,parts a ,b, no problem but after watching replay it hangs on loading screen dont go back to main menu,good mod i guess just needs a little bit tweeking

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%