JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE]

Misc JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

JB72's F1 2019 Season mod[CORE] - This is my 2019 season mod for f1 2018

View attachment 296292
Finally, the core part of my ultimate f1 2019 mod is now up. I call this the core part of my mod with all the cars files are compile and will received a lot of updates like performances and sort. The rest like team suits, garage design career hub will be on added on a separate files in the coming days. It's an absolute challenge to create all the car liveries in their original chassis, but I think its not too bad.

------- IMPORTANT PLEASE...

Read more about this resource...

Awsome job. But how did you do the car numbers? I'm doing a fantasy career myself and i'm already in 2020 but i can't change the driver number. Thanks for the help

Only one thing: the ferrari hands when i turn, are literally inside the wheel, can you fix that? The rest is absolutley fantastic!
Hi mate do you have other season mod installed? You need to have a vanilla version of the game first then install my mod. This mod is not compatible with mod that has a chassis swap.

Awsome job. But how did you do the car numbers? I'm doing a fantasy career myself and i'm already in 2020 but i can't change the driver number. Thanks for the help
You need to manually change numbers using EGO ERP. Like swap the number texture, say kimi's number is 7 and you want leclerc, you import and replace it with the number 16 from ferrari the list of ferrari number.

Hi mate do you have other season mod installed? You need to have a vanilla version of the game first then install my mod. This mod is not compatible with mod that has a chassis swap.
Yeah I installed the mod in a vanilla version, and the ferrari chassis is the original, and i installed only kris mod, but didn't install the cars liveries (i didn't copy the "f1_2018_vehicle_package" folder that is inside the "asset_groups" folder, and neither the "f1_2018_vehicle_package" folder that is inside the "F1 2018" folder)

You need to manually change numbers using EGO ERP. Like swap the number texture, say kimi's number is 7 and you want leclerc, you import and replace it with the number 16 from ferrari the list of ferrari number.
I get that, but i'm not able to export the texture. I get an error which says: There is an mismatch with the mipmaps file. It is either incorectley modded, or in the wrong folder.

I get that, but i'm not able to export the texture. I get an error which says: There is an mismatch with the mipmaps file. It is either incorectley modded, or in the wrong folder.
Did you setup EGO ERP in to your f1 2018 folder? in the tabs on top, go to settings>F1 game directory>set directory.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%