Jay Ekkel leave Sector 3

+10 years SimBin, +1 year Sector3 Studios. Time has come to pass the torch of longest standing team member to the next in line.

Even though yesterday it was my final day at Sector3 Studios, there is still plenty to come with regards to content that will knock your socks off over the months to come!

I wish all the best to the guys (sadly no girls on the team), they are busting their balls on a daily basis. Proven by the massive RaceRoom patch yesterday, which is another step up from anything previously done by the chaps in the studio. Keep it up!

I will be heading towards Paris today to start the next chapter of my life/career with a new studio/team. To who I look forward to meet for the first time this week.

So interesting days ahead, followed by a (if i may say so) well deserved vacation to down under!

#Paris #HereICome #croissant

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207796066000555&id=1261548977

Best of luck for the future @Jay Ekkel !!

Sad to see one of the last guys from the SimBin era move on as you've been such a great asset for SimBin, Sector 3 and the sim racing community given the cars and tracks you've given us and the great sims too.

Happy trails :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%