Jarama Circuit

Tracks Jarama Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jasoca1215 submitted a new resource:

Jarama Circuit - Spanish Circuit in Madrid

Hello everyone, this is my first time here and i would want to share the circuit that i was working by myself.

i am not proffesional so the circuit is not compared with better ones but i like the result.

The circuit is localted in Madrid, Spain and time ago was a formula 1 spanish GP,

Actually is used for track days and events so I hope you enjoy with it thanks!!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, great to see this track getting the attention it deserves.
Not sure if you're aware but the folder name clashes with an existing Jarama mod track so your track tries to overwrite that one. It might be worth considering renaming the folder slightly for future updates.
Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Just wondering if someone could provide me with the name of the main grass .dds textures? I'd like to create a quick skin to give us something that looks a little less like... well... baby poo.

Unfortunately I don't use CM, so this is something that I'll have to do manually, and can only do it if I know the name of the textures.

I'd be aiming to give us two different skins, a more grassy version and also a drier, sandy-looking version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Good evening, I have seen your map of the Jarama circuit and I have been surprised, I have been a commissioner of the circuit for 9 years, I have even spent 2 years in "isleta" the booth where the checkered flag is given, and I am really surprised by your work ... I would like to ask you if it would not be possible to create the same circuit but with 32 slots. I have a Clio Cup Spain championship, with Spanish circuits, and we also race at Jarama, but it is an old map that does have more than 32 slots, but visually it has nothing to do with yours, yours is fantastic. In the championship we have 2 Spanish professional teams running, and even the Spanish Truck Championship champion. I don't know if it would be very difficult, that's why I ask you if it would be possible to create it with more slots.

Greetings and my sincere congratulations. Fantastic job.

Raul. (DARE VR)
EGamesVR Manager

By the way, tell you that not only free runs are made on the circuit, there are also FIA championships such as the Truck of Europe, or the F1 Classics also regulated by the FIA. Excuse me for my English language, because I use google translator, I only speak Spanish. Sorry.

Hi! I haven't tested it yet, I've worked there for a couple of years there and apart from the details, looks amazing, hope it drives as good as it appears. the circuit is very tecnical and bumpy.
great job, anyway, hope to see an update.

Great job on this. I remember watching the 2001 European Super Touring championship race here when Giovanardi and Tarquini had an amazing battle. It’s great to be able to recreate that now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.3%