Qualification 1: 30 mins
Warmup 1: 5 mins
Race 1: 11 laps

Practice 2: 5 mins
Qualification 2: 5 mins
Warmup 2: 5 mins
Race 2: 17 laps

Notes:

Based loosely on the 2009 Japanese F3 calendar, this will be a five event series with a 70km and 100km race at each venue.

In essence, these are still five regular club nights, so you can take part in one event or all five - it's up to you!

For these events we'll use two servers. The 70km race will take place on the first server with normal length practice and qually sessions.

As soon as it has ended we'll all jump onto the second server for the 100km race. This will have very short practice and qually sessions.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

• Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Ingemar Petersson
  3. Gary Lennon
  4. Paul Godden
  5. Ben Tusting
  6. Toni Talvitie
  7. Herwin Ploeg
  8. Danny Pattiwael
  9. Mark A Warmington
  10. Theo de Bruin
  11. Toni Talvitie ?
  12. Jamie Wilson
  13. Sam Moss
  14. Mehmet Arslan
  15. Martin Svensson
  16. Simon Trendell
  17. Keith Peppiatt
  18. Ben Buitendijk
  19. Barney Fox
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Reserves:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

• Andrew Evans

effectively, yea... since you'll only have time for an outlap and a hotlap...

• Andrew Evans

yeh but with everyone all out dont the same lap at the same time was why i was asking.

well, i missed the last event - but no-one mentioned it was a prob, so i assume it's cool - really, i just want us to get into the 2nd race asap...

Andrew, just want to let you know that v2.0 is released last monday :)

yea, thanks man, i heard from a coupla peeps... we'll probably still run this @ 1.2 and mebbe upgrade for the next one - there doesn't seem to be anything outstanding on the fix list tbh...

well, i missed the last event - but no-one mentioned it was a prob, so i assume it's cool - really, i just want us to get into the 2nd race asap...

yea, thanks man, i heard from a coupla peeps... we'll probably still run this @ 1.2 and mebbe upgrade for the next one - there doesn't seem to be anything outstanding on the fix list tbh...

To be honest Andrew, we may aswell run V2.0 straight away :) (and because i already have it and cant be bothered to reinstall the mod :p)

Sign me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years