rF2 Japanese F3 @ Suzuka - 21 December 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better than the last time with these,Race one was just a constant close fierce battle,one of the most enjoyable races ive had in a while.
Race two from pole and made good my escape and saw the trouble kicking off in T1,i have no idea what happened,tried to get away and keep a good gap,but spun at the tight left hairpin and had Martin all over me,eventually putting a rather bold outbrake into the final chicane,i was enjoying following close until i spun,sorry to who came round that totally blind flat out turn to find me rebounding back off the inside wall :(.

Loved every lap of tonights racing!!,really awesome stuff,thanks Anderew and RD

First race I took the lead into the first corner, but I pushed a bit to hard so I spun at the exit. Got on to the track with no damages but I had very much to catch up. And with 1-2 spunoffs infront of me and with lots of will, I got up to 3rd at last. Really happy with that result.

In race 2 I started about 3 or 4 places from last place, cause I didn't qualify. Got a real rocket start, but I had to brake to not hit the guy infront. So I think I got down to last again (not sure). But I had the inside line in T1 so I gained some places there, and then at the exit there were a big accident involving alot of cars, but I managed to get through without hitting or getting hitted. Then I sudenly was up in 5th pace after that. :)

The hunt continued and at lap 2 I was in 3rd place. I was so focused then, that I can't remember how I got past the car ahead of me. I think he spun out, I'm not sure. Well, anyway I hunted the leader for many laps and at lap 6,7 he spun at the hairpin in the middle sector. I wasn't close enough to pass but I got really close and slipstreamed at the long backstraight and passed on the inside at the chicane. :)

Then we had a really close and good fight were my opponent pushed me really hard. (Once you actually hit me so I nearly lost the back end, but thats racing ) To bad he lost it at the hard last, uphill corner in the S-section and crashed. :(

From there It was pretty easy, just to bring it home. But realized I was getting very tired when I got a big tweak at the same corners as my former opponent crashed. But I managed to win and I'm very happy!

All in all it was the best race I can remember. Thanks to RD and all you who participated in this great event! :)

See you next time!

EDIT: My opponent was Gary Lennon.

First race ended after one lap :( asthe tires was cold and my right foot to heavy :) and not full connected to the brain :) :) , second race i was more or less plugged in and managed to go the full distance , Had som good fights with Ben . So a big thanks for this great racing to all guys.
:)

Even better than the last time with these,Race one was just a constant close fierce battle,one of the most enjoyable races ive had in a while.
Race two from pole and made good my escape and saw the trouble kicking off in T1,i have no idea what happened,tried to get away and keep a good gap,but spun at the tight left hairpin and had Martin all over me,eventually putting a rather bold outbrake into the final chicane,i was enjoying following close until i spun,sorry to who came round that totally blind flat out turn to find me rebounding back off the inside wall :(.

Loved every lap of tonights racing!!,really awesome stuff,thanks Anderew and RD

No worries Gary it was me, I think I felt a sideways moment coming on and caught it but with no time to move to the outside to avoid you and hit you full speed.
Mucked up both races really, not an open wheel person but I still had fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back