rF2 Japanese F3 @ Suzuka - 21 December 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ok if i try and join for Race 2? Finished the first lap on the GT Pro race and got a craptacular minidump... first race of the season i was enjoying too... :pissed-off:

• Mehmet Arslan

When i try to enter it says current session closed. Help :)

Sam, it was me... No problem, these things happen. I was probably a bit over-cautious on cold tyres and you didn't expect me to be so slow there.
I feel sorry for the rest of the field considering the havoc this small contact caused.

That was my first race in about 4 months and overall I had good fun although it could have gone better.
First race, was still struggling with the car and the track, finished 7th.
Second race, lost my front wing in that accident, then wanted to pit and repair but then I realised I didn't know where the pit entrance was :doh: and got disqualified... Game over.

well... first rf race down and not too bad. lost rear wing in race 2... a wee clip from someone avoiding Luc put me in a spin then they went airborn and took the wing off. hey ho. still enjoyed these cars and 2 finishes... happy with that. :)

• Andrew Evans

apologies for not being around to sort stuff today/this eve... got a fecking virus and had to do a clean install... only just got back online now... bah!

The first race was really fun, loved the track and cars.

2nd race was a bit of disaster there was small contact between 2 people and that caused havoc. It was good fun to watch the replay though:D

Edit: Also forgot to say I got massive lag in race one, all the cars disappeared and then reappeared. I am guessing it was the same time as the GT race was starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back