Jon c submitted a new resource:

Japan SGT300 v1_3 by Juice Bottle - SGT300

---Japan SGT300_PlusCarPack_v1.3---by Juice Bottle
INSTALLS WITH SUPER GT GT500
View attachment 267336
View attachment 267337
View attachment 267339
Install:
It is car packing that adds the vehicle to Japan_SGT300.
Drop the Gamedata folder.
Use at your own risk.
Issues&Notes:
Model data equivalent to the vehicle of the standard of GTR2 is not prepared, the display capability of high level is required.
Q2 makes 1 lap time attack.
The engine performance is based for 07...

Read more about this resource...

SGT 500 mod was definitely on no grip. SGT300 was made to go with SGT500 it installs together, its a good quality mod and worth the download.

cool I hope to have this be one of the first mods I try once I get my new PCs. Also is there a way I make some of your track mods have more cars on the grid? A series I plan on running has a grid of around 50.

None of these are my Mods, I am just uploading them. usually it will say in download readme how many cars can be used. not many tracks cater for more than 36 cars, Lemans and maybe a couple of spa tracks will run 50. 20 to 25 cars on track is usually a good number for me.

Just fired it up, i haven't got that issue.
Class sgt300 Houzan Dunlop z 046 and 047 cars. Try reinstalling, if you have sgt500 mod just delete sgt folder in teams. reinstall sgt500 1st, then sgt300 they work together. or try it the other way around i.e sgt300 1st.
Sorry only advice i can give, because i don't have same issue, it could be a conflict with another mod.
Downloaded and checked file all appears normal.

Last edited:
i have a problem....with the latest ACC GT3 converted to GTR2, it already comes with SIM_SGT.gdb file and so if i use this, that one gets gobbled up....how do i edit this file so as to keep both GT300s?

I don't have this mod installed or even downloaded ... but the easy way is ... unzip this mod here into a temp folder ... and simply rename the 3 SIM_SGT here ( the .gdb - .txt - .tga ) with for example:
SIM_SGT2

Open both gdb afterwards to compare the inside data ... they have to be different also: name and classes of course ... else both will display all cars from both mods.

When done it will allow to copy the content of the temp folder in the game ... without conflict between both mods.

A bit complicated maybe if you're not used to ... but the easiest and most secure system ( except using a mod manager as JSGME to activate and unactivate mods ).

I don't have this mod installed or even downloaded ... but the easy way is ... unzip this mod here into a temp folder ... and simply rename the 3 SIM_SGT here ( the .gdb - .txt - .tga ) with for example:
SIM_SGT2

Open both gdb afterwards to compare the inside data ... they have to be different also: name and classes of course ... else both will display all cars from both mods.

When done it will allow to copy the content of the temp folder in the game ... without conflict between both mods.

A bit complicated maybe if you're not used to ... but the easiest and most secure system ( except using a mod manager as JSGME to activate and unactivate mods ).
i just copied the car class info from this download's gdb file to the gt500 one....since that is 2005-2013, it wont be weird for a 2007 series....so now i have a genuine Super GT Series for 2007....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back