Various oval cars:
ninecraftcot1.jpg

ninecraftcot2.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

classb1.jpg

classb2.jpg

classb3.jpg

Great pattern you found! Great colors e great yet simple design. LOVE IT!

I think I'm gonna start painting mines... When I heard about custom skins, I thought "oh, no, that boring skinning thing again. I loved iRacing that way", but I think I'm gonna surrender now, lol.

I hope iRacing will take the skin support to the next level and do the syncing in game like Live For Speed. I know one reason they gave was legal complications but if LFS for example can do it then there has to be a way to do it. Its not a massively important feature but more of a 'feature plus' feature.

Not really needed though as currently if you want the skins you download them, if you don't want them you don't have to do anything. If it synced it there would need to be an option to turn it off for those who don't want the skins.

I dont think it will ever happen, They have already written to all world championship drivers to not use custom skins due to copyright reasons in the broadcasts. They got a telling off for having a skoal painted car in a screenshot on the Nascar.com website for the race reports or something like that.

Personally I would ask why did a member of staff at iRacing download the skins to take the screenshots for Nascar.com?... Surely it was iRacings mistake.

I dont think it will ever happen, They have already written to all world championship drivers to not use custom skins due to copyright reasons in the broadcasts. They got a telling off for having a skoal painted car in a screenshot on the Nascar.com website for the race reports or something like that.

Personally I would ask why did a member of staff at iRacing download the skins to take the screenshots for Nascar.com?... Surely it was iRacings mistake.

Wow a company gets 100% free advertising and they throw a hissy fit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 97 14.0%