James Deane's Nissan Silvia S14 Falken livery

Skins James Deane's Nissan Silvia S14 Falken livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome job on this skin. I'm just finishing off a couple of Worthouse liveries for the WDT S15 Silvia (I didn't know about this DBZ mod until I saw your skin) but can't find a decent 130 decal. Figured I'd make my own but don't know what font they use - any idea what that is?

Awesome job on this skin. I'm just finishing off a couple of Worthouse liveries for the WDT S15 Silvia (I didn't know about this DBZ mod until I saw your skin) but can't find a decent 130 decal. Figured I'd make my own but don't know what font they use - any idea what that is?
I don't know the font, but for this one I found the 130 decal on google images. The original image wasn't opening, but the preview was still visible, so I printscreened it, cleaned it up a bit an used that.
It could be a bit better, but for skinning purposes it's good enough

130 Deane.png

I don't know the font, but for this one I found the 130 decal on google images. The original image wasn't opening, but the preview was still visible, so I printscreened it, cleaned it up a bit an used that.
It could be a bit better, but for skinning purposes it's good enough

View attachment 498174
I actually went on a bit of a mission after I posted my question and managed to find the font so made my own logo but yours looks good too. Appreciate you doing this though and i might nab your version for future use if it comes to it.

You've done a properly good job on the Falken skin btw :thumbsup:

I actually went on a bit of a mission after I posted my question and managed to find the font so made my own logo but yours looks good too. Appreciate you doing this though and i might nab your version for future use if it comes to it.

You've done a properly good job on the Falken skin btw :thumbsup:
Which font did you use?

Which font did you use?
I found one called Big Campus which was the closest i could find, but I had to tweak it a bit to get the outline etc.
I think yours is better but i've had enough of doing this skin now i can't be bothered to do any more work on it ;)

FONT HERE

Attachments

• #130.png
    #130.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%