Resource icon

Skins Jaguar XJR 9 LM Tom Walkinshaw Racing #2 1988 (24 Heures du Mans), complete reworking of livery. 2019-05-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
i relly want it but when i dowload the fowlder i put in texture and custom liveries but why after i dint see the liveries? can u explain how dowload this skin pls

Good evening Jules13 I am sorry, i didn’t see your message !!

The process to insert livery is the following action :

1st the livery’s name must be jaguar_xjr9_lm_livery.dds
2cd the right path is vehicles\textures\customliveries\....... if you use name livery « 99 »

Best regards

i dowload the mod i put him in texture and custom liverie but after i dowload the mod my car still white

Attachments

• 20191215221717_1.jpg
    20191215221717_1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 739
  • Capture d’écran (18).png
    Capture d’écran (18).png
    279.8 KB · Views: 417
Hi jules13, On the screen 2 (capture d’ecran), i dont see any extension file .DDS !!!, and you have to remove 99 from the livery name (jaguar_xjr9_lm_livery.dds and not jaguar_xjr9_lm_livery99.dds) Can you try this solution plse!

like this? i need what now? i change the name but i got just one folder when i dowload at the page of ur mod. if i need extension i relly want now where i can find it

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (19).png
    Capture d’écran (19).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 405
Last edited:
no that dint work my car still white. can u just send a screenshot of ur folder or something like that? if the skin work for u, so i need find where is the problem, i want get same folder of u, so if u can send screenshot i will be happy.

Have you got some others entries which are working ?? and have you got "Patch 6 files for livery access" ?

This patch are able to help you to get several addon liveries. I have got this patch and this involve that i have not the same path that you have !
File path.png

but now i need doo what for this folder
so what is the next step for i can have the skin?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (21).png
    Capture d’écran (21).png
    264.2 KB · Views: 345
On the screen 21 i still see the white livery ! As i said in my message, try to remove this livery please!

I see also that you are trying to copy my path ! That won’t work in your configuration because

I have got a special patch !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing