I'm not the greatest at modelling but I'm having a good crack at it!

This is a Jaguar XJR-12 D, as the title would suggest, that I've been trying to model for the past couple of days. I used a photoscan of the Don Law Racing Jaguar XJR-12 D that Justin smashed up at Goodwood so hopefully it's a rather accurate 3D model.

I'm still learning 3D modelling with this specific car being modelled in Maya and so I'm sure there's much that can be worked upon and improved with guidance!

Images of the model so far
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Images of the wireframe
unknown.png

unknown.png

Hopefully I'll be able to get this made into a mod for AC though I do have very limited experience so hopefully once more progress has been made and it begins to resemble much more of a complete car and not just an outer shell I can begin to work on bringing it into the game. Fingers crossed!

I also have multiple other cars photoscanned from the Goodwood FoS that I hope to work on after this and aim to photoscan more cars in the future, most likely Group C and late 90's/early 00's prototype racers, but again though much of that will begin I'm sure once I've tackled this project!

Also I know how much Chris Haye loves his XJR-12 so if you read this Chris hi, I hope I can make this live up to your expectations lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back