Cars Jaguar XJ13 1967 W.I.P.

Yes, but I sincerely think that I have an addiction. It is a bit a problem. And i wouldn't call getting upset a decission. Maybe there is some of it down to me, but not completely. It is not right statement. Thats same as to say that people gets depressed if they decide to, it is not true.

Well, if your main concern is that your model looks good, then you should be able to ignore any comments that pick up on the difference between good and great. If you have met your own criteria then you have succeeded, surely.

To be honest, when I release my Feldbergring track, if I get 100 comments like "I love the trees" or "the buildings look great" or "the road feels realistic" then those comments would give me a lovely fuzzy feeling inside but wouldn't help me to make the track better. However, if I get "the cobbles feel too rough with a DD wheel" or "I get a bad FPS drop through the forest" or "the shaders look a bit flat - did you consider using more NM shaders?" - those kind of comments help improve my work. They wouldn't be a criticism of me as a person, or of my ability as a modder.

Sometimes other people just know better and I have to accept that; accept their comments as helpful and not a criticism of me. I feel we have a great community here, with almost all (if not all) members hoping for the best from each other. Why would it be any other way?
That reminds me, I meant to ask before... are your cobbles grippier than the Kunos ones? There is only that one low speed corner on cobbles really but I expected and didn't get a loss of traction. I haven't tested this again but it just crossed my mind once and thought I would mention it.

I think that the grip for the cobblestone section is set to 0.95, with tarmac being 0.97. I could probably lower it a bit more if you think it's too grippy.

I think that the grip for the cobblestone section is set to 0.95, with tarmac being 0.97. I could probably lower it a bit more if you think it's too grippy.
I'm not sure just thought I'd mention it, maybe check Kunos cobbles? (I never drive on Highlands but when I tried it I remember the cobbles were quite slippery) aaand maybe open a thread :roflmao:

And i wouldn't call getting upset a decission. Maybe there is some of it down to me, but not completely. It is not right statement. Thats same as to say that people gets depressed if they decide to, it is not true.

As someone who has been around depression quite a bit over the last 7 years or so, I will say that this is the first thing I thought when reading the post you're replying to, the last sentence in particular.

I think a bit of a break is the best thing for you at the moment, and I genuinely hope you can come back in a much better place, and wish you all the best, sincerely.

What’s the reason for not using a British racing green hex code to make the correct green colour?
4D2CC453-6713-4753-86D8-DFF53E3E858F.png
Shaders need some work to get it to shine properly with my pp settings but with 0c1911 I get a beautiful looking car with a not too deep glossy shine! Hope this doesn’t offend! I change shaders on most of the cars Kunos ones included.

Why move it to another site too? It’s the same group of people that will still be using the car seems a strange decision.

What’s the reason for not using a British racing green hex code to make the correct green colour?
View attachment 246894
Shaders need some work to get it to shine properly with my pp settings but with 0c1911 I get a beautiful looking car with a not too deep glossy shine! Hope this doesn’t offend! I change shaders on most of the cars Kunos ones included.

Why move it to another site too? It’s the same group of people that will still be using the car seems a strange decision.
His mods were there anyways.

I apologize for bumping this thread with nothing important to say but I wanted to ask a question to those who use this mod frequently, since the author is currently away from this site.

I'm having a hard time trying to adjust the Jaguar's performance so it can somewhat match the other classic LMP cars of the game, and some additional car mods. I think it's way too fast, and in some tracks like Le Grand Circuit it crashes at the Mulsanne corner every single time while being driven by the AI, while all other cars behave correctly. I recorded a new AI line on this track for my personal use, but I recall this happening on the default AI line as well. Previously I tried adjusting the amount of ballast and restrictor with CM, but it barely had any impact on the performance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back