Jaguar Racing Formula 1 Team - My Team Fantasy Livery

Skins Jaguar Racing Formula 1 Team - My Team Fantasy Livery v 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flitz17 submitted a new resource:

Jaguar Racing Formula 1 Team - My Team Fantasy Livery - Fantasy Jaguar livery for My Team mode

Here is my fantasy Jaguar F1 team livery!
The sponsors are directly inspired by their Formula E team.
View attachment 394376View attachment 394377
View attachment 394378View attachment 394379

This mod includes 2 versions. The Cyan one takes the color palette from the Jaguar Formula E team.
Meanwhile, the yellow one is just the version I wanted for myself and figured I might as well share it...
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah true xD
I kinda did the Aston one and changed my mind and decided I wanted Jag instead. But now I'm happy with this one so I might not make another for a while and play the game instead xD

i would love to see neon pink version of this livery. Great Work Flitz
The reason why I only made 2 versions is that there's not only the car to make. I'd need to change the driver suits as well. Also, as time goes on I might make the crew gear as well. So that's a lot of files to make and edit, each version multiplies the amount of textures to make.

Hi, can you please make a mercedes silver arrow for my team
Please post your requests there.

HI, I just learned to mod livery designs,, but it game it works fine except it blurs.
When you look from distance is fine, but when your near, to capture the sponsor images getting blury, why that happens and how to avoid.
Here is my inspired design from behance

01.png

02.png

ohh, so it needs 4096x4096, tbh i thought it will 1024x1024.
And I need a help on the specular colors. because all i know is PBR workflow, but here the speculars are different. Can you tell the the colors meaning. Which color gives what type of finish, Thanks for the res reply

1596786972117.png

If you know PBR workflow then you can make it by yourself too, the difference is that instead of being:
Red=Metalness, Green=Roughness, Blue=AO (or whatevs) that you would usually do/see, It's:
Red=Specular, Green=Roughness, Blue=Metalness

If you have any more questions, please go to this thread, I'm even pretty sure someone already asked the same questions there. Thanks

Flitz17 updated Jaguar Racing Formula 1 Team - My Team Fantasy Livery with a new update entry:

Added a couple of things

Hey,

Small update, added a couple of things: the DDS files for the pit crew gear (except helmet, they'll just use the team colors) and the crew gear (the polos)

I also added a quick gif to explain how you can make your very own color version of the mod, should work on any mod out there but I didn't test on them. Though you'll need photoshop and the Intel DDS plugin.
This is to avoid having to do any more variations. As I'd probably have to make a variant of each color of the rainbow to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Never seen that one, to be honest, no idea.

I haven't updated the mod since the early versions of the game after release so I would say the copy_paste version is not the safest. Probably should install through ERP after cleaning the files via steam.

I have put the car into 2021 but when i do it goes blurry. Not sure if there's a fix but i read above and checked its in the right resolution which it is. So I have no clue.. View attachment 525361
Hey,

I haven't been modding either game for a while now (since the last update on this mod really)
But if the way to mod 2021 is in any way similar to how it worked in 2020, this could be due to either mipmap not loading in correctly or there are other files within the folder that require this texture to be loaded.

I know that issue occurred in 2020 for helmets for example, where they wouldn't store them in just one place and importing the materials in just one place would just result in a blurry texture

Sorry I can't be much more help, as I said I haven't been modding it recently so I'm not familiar with F1 2021

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%