Jaguar R5 (F2004 chassis)

Skins Jaguar R5 (F2004 chassis) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mod looks amazing and Ioved your BMW one as well. Only thing I'd say is from the pictures the green looks a bit oo bright. Otherwise fantastic mod keep it up man!

Mod looks amazing and Ioved your BMW one as well. Only thing I'd say is from the pictures the green looks a bit oo bright. Otherwise fantastic mod keep it up man!
Thanks man, it's difficoult to tell the color in the game because in photoshop seems a little darker, i will release an updated version soon, atm im working on the 2004 Minardi

Thanks man, it's difficoult to tell the color in the game because in photoshop seems a little darker, i will release an updated version soon, atm im working on the 2004 Minardi
you look to be saving in regular dxt1/dxt5 when you need to be saving in bc1 srgb and bc3 srgb, that fixes the colours

Hi , I can put your skin on f1 2018 ? can you make skin toyota 2004 on ferrari 2008 ? thank for all your job
As soon as I buy F1 2018 I will make some new skins, the 2004 Toyota was one of my projects for the 2017 so it wont be a problem, for the 2008 Ferrari I must check the skins files in the game before i can say I will make the skin because some of them (like the 2008 ferrari) are basically unmoddable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back