Jaguar G3 Monza Setup

There you go!

I am not as quick as you are though, my best is a 1:48.9 on race fuel. Haven't tried low fuel yet.

Attachments

• Test.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 300
I did a few laps with this setup, I prefer the car as it is more docile in the first two chicanes. I couldn't improve my time, I ran on your own time.
unfortunately since I entered my setup I have tried other cars and now I can no longer compete on 47.4 except in rare cases. the funny thing is that my setup had improved it again and the night I tried it I had drunk some wine and by chance I made a 46.7. I'm going crazy to understand how!

this is the setup I made with 46.7, very similar to the previous one. I think the trick is how to interpret the "second of lesmo" curve, with this car I find it very difficult to get out fast but I think it's the only point where you can make the difference, the rest of the track just drive clean.

Attachments

• missile monza.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 364
Ok, after updates i can't do some good laps with before setup, now ive changed something, with v7.2 i do 1.47.9 with this.

Attachments

• missile monza.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 317
Ok, Just upload file in Monza thread right?
Yeah. The plan with these threads is to create one easy place for people to look for setups, seeing as this game only has 10 tracks. It will make it easy to find a track and look through what different people say about the different cars around it, helping you decide what car to use too. At the start, the threads might seem weird, but once the full game is out and the threads are being used more, it'll make a lot of sense. It just needs someone like yourself with a great setup to start the ball rolling.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%