Jaguar F1 Team

Skins Jaguar F1 Team 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
you've uploaded a dds file in 2.2
and if i ask where to put that thing, "asset groups" is not a helpful answer. Tell me the exact path

what does "save in mipmaps decal" mean?
for example, Williams inport dds file then It will automatically open if you have set directory and just overwrite original mipmaps
i
bandicam 2016-10-01 17-59-26-282.jpg
bandicam 2016-10-01 17-59-31-890.jpg
bandicam 2016-10-01 17-59-39-063.jpg
bandicam 2016-10-01 17-59-56-698.jpg

Hi, great mod. I am using it for my career and enjoying it. Thank you very much for your efforts. I wonder would it be possible to edit also the files below to make it much more complete? I got the Idea from madotter's Williams mod so thanks to him!
Sorry I don't know how to upload the files itself. An error occurs, so I write down the filenames.
lapboard_toro_rosso_01_d.tga.dds (assetgroups/animpack/scenes/pitstop/2016/pitstop.erp)
pit_perch_toro_rosso_2015_d.tga.dds(assetgroups/environmentpacckage/tracks/melbourne/wep/melbourne_2016.erp)
team_decal_2016_01_d.tga.dds (assetgroups/animpackage/scenes/garagecrew/2016/garagecrew.erp) Can you please use the file of madotter for williams martini if he allows!
career_tororosso_cap_d.tga.dds (assetgroups/animpackage/scenes/incardriver/2016/incardriver.erp) Also for Kvyat and Sainz

THX
Haluk

Hello

Really nice job !
I have decide to make my own fictiv car and I would like to know where you find a Template for drawing the car (and the rest) for PS ? It seems very difficult to understand how to paint !
Thanks and have a nice new year.

Aug 21, 2016#2

thrashersfreak

How to mod F1 2016 - Walktrough

Hey guys, so I just found out that it is still possible to mod skins and colours of car liverys or something else of the game.
This Walktrough should help you, to learn how to export and import your mods into the game and make them work.

What do I need for modding?

- a graphic design program .. for example Photoshop
- the actual Ego ERP Archiver, you can find it here:/http://www.petartasev.com/modding/ego-engine/erp-archiver/

Let us say, we want to edit the car paint of the Ferrari livery. This walktrough should work also for the other graphic content like decals, umbrellas etc. This is just an example.

Let's start

1. searching for the file

So we first need the ferrari.erp file, which we have to find first. This file is located in this path:
/F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/ferrari/wep
There you have the ferrari.erp file. ((((Make a backup of the original one!))))
1-png.149264

2. open the .erp file and export the graphic

Now you need the ERP Archiver to open up your ferrari.erp file. Once you are in the ERP just click on "File" > "Open", then open up your ferrari.erp file. Once it is loaded, there should now show up a lot of content. The file we need is called "ferrari_paint.tga". If you found it click on it, then click on "Archive" > "Export Texture". Export the "ferrari_paint.tga.dds" to a place you want, for example the Desktop. Leave the ERP Archiver open in the background.
2-png.149271

3. editing your graphic file

So now it is your turn. Open the "ferrari_paint.tga.dds" with a program like Photoshop and edit it the way you want. Once you have done that, save it. ((((It has to be the same format, in this case .tga.dds!))))

4. import the "ferrari_paint.tga.dds" back to the "ferrari.erp"

Go back to your ERP Archiver and click again on "Archive" > "Import Texture", and select your "ferrari_paint.tga.dds".
3-png.149272

5. save

Once you have done that, you are nearly ready to play. The last step is to save the ferrari.erp. Just click on "File" > "Save".
4-png.149273

6. Have fun :)

I hope this walktrough helped you to getting better into the modding of this game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 267 13.6%