Jagonya Ayam Formula One Team - My Team Career F1 2020 Fantasy Livery

Skins Jagonya Ayam Formula One Team - My Team Career F1 2020 Fantasy Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
22reggyarsanda submitted a new resource:

Jagonya Ayam Formula One Team - My Team Career F1 2020 - This mod for My Team with Honda Engines

Jagonya Ayam Formula One Team - My Team Career F1 2020

(ENG)
This is my first mod and i just try to make something (look) different for F1 2020 MyTeam Career. This base livery is inspired from A1GP 2006 Indonesia Car, some sponsorship on the car inspired from Sean Gelael (because i'm fans him too), and a little bit local sponsorship from Garut City, Indonesia. Finally, we got this!

Many big thanks to:
jburon72 for...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, after looking through the files a little more as another user needed some help I have noticed in the ERP files with Ego ERP archiver open that some of the files are not uploaded correctly in the Honda folder and I also see the Honda file is the only one being replaced.
To help make this mod better I would correct all the files in your _fom file as well as each supplier (_ferrari,_honda,_mercerdes,_renault) even if your are only intending for this to be used with Honda engines.
You may want to also include the individual files for manual installation in case Copy/Paste does not work as in this case. I could not get the livery to show correctly in game but other items are correct.

Thank you

Hello, after looking through the files a little more as another user needed some help I have noticed in the ERP files with Ego ERP archiver open that some of the files are not uploaded correctly in the Honda folder and I also see the Honda file is the only one being replaced.
To help make this mod better I would correct all the files in your _fom file as well as each supplier (_ferrari,_honda,_mercerdes,_renault) even if your are only intending for this to be used with Honda engines.
You may want to also include the individual files for manual installation in case Copy/Paste does not work as in this case. I could not get the livery to show correctly in game but other items are correct.

Thank you
Hi, Thank you very much for the advice, I am currently trying to continue updating this content, and in the next update it can be even better for the addition of manufacturers (Renault, ferrari / mercedes) , installation via Ego ERP Archiver, and others.✌

i mean when connected to online it is safe right not playing online like helmet mod
It is safe to play offline modes with mods installed while connected to the internet, yes. I don't believe you'll be able to upload time trials, etc as it would detect the cheats or not let you play (not positive but I would assume these are similar to trying to play multiplayer online.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%