Jürgen Feucht Ford Mustang DTM Livery T78 Mod

Skins Jürgen Feucht Ford Mustang DTM Livery T78 Mod 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
krissboo submitted a new resource:

Jürgen Feucht Ford Mustang DTM Livery T78 Mod - Jürgen Feucht Mustang DTM Livery for the Tommy78 mod

Decided to make the Jürgen Feucht livery for the Tommy78 Mustang DTM mod.
There'll be a few more skins for this mod coming soon so keep em peeled :D

To install just drag the contents file into your main AC folder.

Please check out my other creations here My Liveries

If you are in a giving mood I would really appreciate it if you would consider making a small donation towards my tea and biscuits fund :D...

Read more about this resource...

krissboo updated Jürgen Feucht Ford Mustang DTM Livery T78 Mod with a new update entry:

Fake Ford Badge added

Realised I was using an older version of the mod that had a 3d Ford badge but a few people have pointed out that version 1.2 has no badge.
I have added a fake badge for now so the skins doesn't look weird at the front.

Update if you have the latest version (1.2) of T78's DTM mod.
if you are using an older version then don't update - simples :thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

krissboo updated Jürgen Feucht Ford Mustang DTM Livery T78 Mod with a new update entry:

Baumler plate and Ford logo on rear

Guys I am so sorry for making another update for this skin, but I left off the Baumler plate at the front and the Ford logo on the rear.

Just reinstall this into your main AC folder and let it overwrite.
also I removed the Ford badge from the front as it looked bad and there may be an incoming update for the mod (not 100% on this one yet)
If it's a problem for you let me know and I'll send you a skin with a badge on :D

@gmbrowser Hi mate,
Ford badge was on the original mod and then removed in the 1.2 update. I made a fake one which was ok but not 3d and looked a bit pants tbh, but did the job.
Their may be an update coming with a config file that will give you a badge, but i'm not in control of that If you want i can send you the skin with the fake badge.

Fake ford Badge and Baumler plate and Rerar logo

Ok hopefully this will be the last update from me - I didn't realise this was gonna cause so many problems but I have added an additional folder containing a skin with a fake Ford badge as the latest update of the mod has removed the badge fro the front of the car.
so if you want your badge back just replace the original skin folder (GT50_BODY.dds) with the one in the fake ford badge folder and let it overwrite.
I'm hoping the mod will get an update soon with the badge reinstated but for now...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years